- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming terraced cottage, with superb sea views over the Conwy Estuary, nestled beneath the town walls and castle turrets in the heart of the World Heritage site of Conwy on the North Wales coast. Tastefully decorated with a coastal theme, this Conwy cottage offers stylish and well-equipped accommodation throughout including an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, drop-leaf dining table and sitting area with traditional coal burning stove where you can roast chestnuts and warm mulled wine on a chilly winter evening. On a warm summer day, why not spend time in the small enclosed rear courtyard and light the BBQ at this cottage in Conwy? Or you may wish to sit at the front overlooking the river, watching the local fishing boats come and go. This welcoming Conwy cottage is in the heart of the town with excellent coastal walks and fishing on the doorstep, and all the amenities of the town are just round the corner. Further afield are the beautiful Snowdonia National Park, the Llyn Peninsula and the wonderful Isle of Anglesey. This Conwy cottage makes a truly superb base for a family holiday or romantic getaway.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with coal burning stove.
- Gas central heating with coal burning stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture and BBQ
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 1 min walk
- Note: Low head height on part of stairs.
- “Lovely Cottage, Stunning Views, Relaxing Break”
- “From the moment we stopped the car outside the property we knew we were going to have a great time, the views from the cottage really have to be seen to be appreciated. We stood and watched the boats coming and going even before we opened the door to the cottage and when we did it just gets better. You go through the stable style door straight into the open plan Living Room and Kitchen. There is everything in the Kitchen in way of appliances that you would need for a break away, the 2 sofas are very comfortable, and there is even a Dining Table and Chairs should you need them. The Tv has built in freeview which you would expect and a dvd player, you also get the added bonus of free wifi which in this day and age is fantastic. There is also a phone there that will accept incoming calls. The downstairs has been tastefully decorated with a nautical theme, which continues into the 2nd bedroom upstairs. The Bathroom was once again finished to a high standard, with a lovely power shower. The main bedroom has the added advantage of those fabulous views over the estuary, and is beautifully decorated, with wall hung Tv/Dvd, and there is plenty of space in both rooms for clothes storage. The back courtyard has a table and chairs should you wish to sit and have a glass or two of wine. And just behind the back wall is the very beautiful Conwy Castle. There is private parking outside the front of the property. A stunning cottage in an Idyllic location, we cannot wait to have another visit at some point”
- “Simply beautiful place in the most perfect location”
- “We had the pleasure of staying in this wonderful holiday cottage for a three night break in September. Set against the backdrop of Conwy Castle and overlooking the estuary no matter what direction you look you are greeted with stunning scenery ! The cottage itself is tastefully decorated with modern fittings that make you feel at home the second that you walk through the door. Great living space with kitchen area and a small patio area to the rear of the property gives you plenty of room to relax. The main bedroom shares the same views of the estuary and when you pull back the curtains in the morning you can't help but smile. Bunk beds in the bedroom to the rear with a lovely seaside decorative theme will keep two young kids happy. You even have access to WiFi which is a real bonus. Parking at the front of the property is perfect given the limited general parking in Conwy. I would recommend this place without hesitation and we are already looking forward to our next stay.”
- “Perfect place to stay”
- “What an absolute pleasure Breuddwydio was to stay. Perfect and in a great location overlooking the estuary and close to all amenities. The accommodation is packed with everything and more you will need. Kitchen is really well quipped along with broadband, lovely coal fire, hair dryer and much more. Conwy itself is lovely with a nice selection of shops, pubs and restaurants aswell. We also went to Llandudno which is 4-5 miles down the road where we enjoyed the cable cars which is well worth doing. We also walked up Conwy mountain which was lovely and highly recommended, great views and wild horses. Great weekend and would love to return again soon.”
- “Beautiful cottage & great location”
- “We stayed in this lovely cottage for 3 nights in April. The cottage is in a fantastic location close to the Castle and with great views across the Estuary. The cottage was very clean & has a beautiful coal fireplace & lovely furniture & is very well equipped with everything you need for a very comfortable stay. We would highly recommend this cottage & we would love to stay again. Conwy is a lovely place to visit with lots to do & see and has some nice restaurants and shops.”
- “Romantic retreat puts tne magic back in a busy couples life.”
- “beautifully placed cottage. well equipped. log burner fire very enjoyable at night.could do with front and rear doormats to stop dirt off shoes.”
- “Absolute Gem - What a Delight!!”
- “As we drove up to the address of the property we were astounded at the location. It's right on the quay in Conwy and virtually next door to the Conwy Castle! At first glance at the rather average looking exterior of the building, we thought, "Oh well, at least the location is great", but we were in for another big surprise when we opened the door! This is just lovely with a relaxed beach/nautical theme, a fireplace, brand new tastefully appointed kitchen and everything you could ask for. The master bedroom is so romantic with the window right out to the sea and so wonderfully decorated. The second bedroom is so adorable with great sea-faring touches. I don't want to give it all away - just know that we'd go back in a heart-beat. We took our two teen-aged granddaughters for a week and were sad to leave. We could be as relaxed or active as we wanted to be and everything is just steps away! We met the owners, Mark & Cath James, who were as lovely as their cottage and happy to be accommodating. Thanks for a great holiday!”
- “The cottage was in an excellent location with beautiful views over the harbour in Conwy, and was ideally situated for all the places we wanted to visit in North Wales. The cottage had been thoughtfully furnished and was extremely comfortable.”
- “The location of this property was outstanding. There were amazing views from the living/dining area and the master bedroom. The master bedroom was outstanding. The stable door was excellent, meaning you could thoroughly enjoy the stunning views. The parking was excellent - to find a cottage in Conwy with a dedicated parking space is unusual. The overall décor was excellent, a lovely nautical theme. The owners had clearly put a lot of thought into this property. The downstairs was well thought out to make the most of a small space and the cottage had everything we needed.”
- “Very good location - lovely views from living room and front bedroom. Very attractive décor in the cottage - modern and clean. Well equipped.”
- “A wonderful cottage in an excellent location. Had a lovely view and was homely & cosy. It had everything you could need.”
- “The location of the cottage on the quayside was just perfect, along with being under the shadow of the town walls and the nearby Conwy castle. Everything was nearby as the high street was within 5 minutes walk. The lounge dining area was cosy and the kitchen well laid out. The front bedroom and lounge had great views over the estuary. The outside line and clothes horse were well used , along with the washing machine. The nautical theme throughout and many signs showed that a lot of thought had been put into the interior design of the cottage. Parking outside the cottage was also available. Overall it is highly recommended.”
- “Excellent cottage, the proximity to town was really good. Owners were very helpful and prompt in getting back to us when we had to call them. I would definitely stay again. My elderly mother who came with me had a lovely time.”
About the location
Llandudno 5 miles; Betws-y-Coed 16 miles.
Conwy, a World Heritage Site, is without doubt world famous for its historical and architectural heritage. Yet at the heart of the town lies a hub of bustling activity. Alongside its ancient festivals and fairs, musical recitals, galleries and historical attractions there is an array of specialist shops, restaurants and hotels. Built for King Edward I between 1283 - 87, Master James of St George's design, Conwy Castle, remains one of the most outstanding achievements of medieval military architecture. The distinctive, elongated shape, with its two barbicans, eight massive towers and great bow-shaped hall, was perhaps determined by the narrow rocky outcrop on which the castle stands. The town is proud of its historic traditions and celebrates its past by retaining many of these in its annual festivals, events and fairs including the Honey fair, Seed fair and Gwledd Conwy Feast in October along with other musical events throughout the year. Conwy is a perfect base for exploring the dramatic Snowdonia National Park, walking unspoilt sandy beaches or taking in the wonderful scenery on your doorstep.