- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A detached, cosy wooden-clad holiday chalet in a truly idyllic woodland garden location close to the owner's home amidst a 10-acre smallholding on the slopes of the beautiful Conwy Valley, on the edge of the stunning Snowdonia National Park.
Just 6 miles from beautiful Betws-y-Coed and with a public footpath and bridleway through the property, this cosy cottage offers beautiful views over the famous Conwy Valley and is perfect to get away from it all on a peaceful, romantic break.
This cottage in the rural community of Maenan near Llanwrst provides comfortable accommodation and a cosy, relaxed atmosphere, and is perfect for dining alfresco in the lovely wooded garden.
From this Conwy Valley cottage there are lovely scenic walks and horse trails up to the Cadair Ifan Goch Hill, whilst the whole area provides stunning scenery perfect for wonderful days walking, cycling or mountain climbing.
This cosy North Wales cottage is close to the Snowdonia National Park, delightful Betws-y-Coed, the famous National Trust Bodnant Gardens and Welsh Food Centre, and is perfect for trips to Conwy with its 13th century castle, Victorian Llandudno, the Welsh Mountain Zoo, the lovely Isle of Anglesey and Portmeirion village.
At the end of a busy day, simply relax in the lovely garden at this cottage whilst you wine, dine and enjoy the beautiful views.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Fitted galley kitchen. Sitting room. Note: There is no indoor dining table at this property.
- Portable oil-filled electric heaters
- Baby Belling electric cooker with 2 ring hob, microwave, fridge, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars (approx
- 50 yards from property)
- Lawn and woodland area with furniture and BBQ
- Private sun deck with loungers and picnic table
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, hotels with bars/restaurants 10 mins walk
- Note: Guests are welcome to bring horses to the owner's 3-acre paddock by prior arrangement
- Note: Although all ground floor, the property is accessed via steps from the gravel parking area, and as such isn't suitable for guests with limited mobility.
About the location
Betws-y-Coed 8 miles; Dolgarrog 9 miles; Conwy 10 miles.
Maenan is a rural community near Conwy in North Wales, located approximately 3 miles to the north of Llanrwst and 6 miles north of Betws-y-Coed. Maenan is best known for a view point known as Cadair Ifan Goch. From this view point most of the Conwy Valley with its stunning river and mountain views can be viewed. Maenan is perfect for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts or just to get away from it all. It is close to Llanrwst, Betws-y-Coed, Swallow Falls, Mount Snowdon and the Snowdon Railway, Bodnant Gardens and Welsh Food Centre, Victorian Llandudno and Historic Conwy, Conwy Castle, Conwy Harbour and Conwy Marina. Dolgarrog Halt train station is 10 mins walk.
- Last minute