- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Bodfari Barn Cottages
Bodfari 1.5 miles. Within a courtyard of six properties, these two delightful cottages sit in a peaceful rural location close to the pretty village of Bodfari in Denbighshire. These Bodfari cottages, originally barns, sit next to a working dairy farm amidst beautiful Welsh countryside. Thoughtfully designed, these two cottages near Bodfari offer very comfortable accommodation that benefit from flexible sleeping arrangements, a light and bright atmosphere and an overall contemporary style, making them ideal for families and friends. Outside, these Bodfari cottages boast beautiful views, and each has a private and enclosed lawned garden; guests can also enjoy the communal lawned area to the front, which is ideal for sharing a drink in the afternoon sun. Close to the Clwydian Hills, and with easy access onto the Offa’s Dyke trail, there are plenty of walking and cycling opportunities nearby. The picturesque market towns of Denbigh, Ruthin and Mold are within easy driving distance, as is the beautiful Snowdonia National Park and the popular seaside towns to the north. Booked together or individually, these delightful Bodfari cottages offer a wonderful rural escape.
This charming, detached Bodfari cottage is set entirely over the ground floor and offers a modern yet cosy open plan living area. With two good-sized bedrooms, this Bodfari cottage provides a comfortable base for exploring the surrounding area, and far-reaching rural sights can be viewed from the full width patio doors and windows. Note: This property is next to Ref. 25094 and together sleep 10.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (can be double on request). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Utility.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Shared front lawned garden
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Two internal steps into sitting room.
- Last minute
- “Great off the beaten track location”
- “Great holiday cottage, would be great for kids. Modern, clean, great views from full height doors/windows”
- “Welsh Country Cottage”
- “Lovely cottage and views very quiet only downside shower was unsuitable for my disabled sister-in-law and the main bedroom could do with some draw curtains but apart from that we had a very enjoyable stay and hopefully we'll go again”
- “Enjoyable holiday”
- “Warm welcome by key holder, clean and well presented accomadation Slight new rental niggles but key holder keen to sort quickly, lovely views and well stocked with kitchen utensils. Deep in countryside with no passing traffic so perfect for peaceful holiday”
- “The property was fantastic. The family that look after the cottages were lovely and nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely go back there again.”
About the location
Denbigh 4 miles; Mold 12 miles; Chester 25 miles.
The small village of Bodfari is peacefully located in the lovely Vale of Clwyd, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, beneath the imposing Clwydian Hill Range. Steeped in history, the village has taken on many roles, such as a Celtic camp in 500 BC and a Roman encampment, while the original Church of St Stephen pre-dates the Norman Conquest. Today, this pleasant village is home to a local shop, whilst the surrounding area boasts a range of good country pubs and eateries. The Offa's Dyke Pathway is easily accessible and the ancient market town of Denbigh, with its celebrated 13th century castle and pretty streets littered with shops, pubs and restaurants, is just 4 miles away. Endless, beautiful countryside surrounds this lovely area, which offers excellent walking, cycling, fishing, and nature and bird watching opportunities. This is a wonderful base from which to explore the whole of North Wales and the Roman City of Chester.