- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Penmaenmawr 1.3 miles.
A delightful, airy, mid-terraced cottage in the pretty, rural village of Dwygyfylchi, in an elevated position above the town of Penmaenmawr and overlooking the local golf course, on the stunning North Wales coast.
This charming, period North Wales cottage enjoys superb views across the golf course to Conwy Bay, and is directly situated on an alternate route of the Wales Coast Path.
Tastefully decorated and well equipped, this pretty cottage in North Wales offers a king-size bedroom with sea views, and a twin bedroom.
There are also a quality fitted kitchen with dining table, Belfast sink, exposed beams and woodburning stove set in an inglenook fireplace, and a delightful sitting room benefiting from the stunning coastal views across the bay to the Great Orme at Llandudno.
There is also an additional attic used as a second sitting room.
This is a superb North Wales coastal cottage, providing an ideal base for touring the Conwy Valley and on into Snowdonia National Park.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area and woodburning stove. Sitting room with gas fire and doors to patio. 2nd floor TV/sitting room.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove and gas fire
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Furnished front patio of decking, with sea views
- Free roadside parking outside
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 1 mile
- Country pub and restaurant 0.7 miles
- Note: 8 steps down to property
- Note: Narrow 2nd floor staircase with low head height to attic room, which also has sloping ceilings and limited height.
About the location
Conwy 5 miles.
Nestled on the North Wales coast between Llanfairfechan and Conwy, Penmaenmawr is an old quarrying town now adapted into a delightful community stretching along this stunning coastline, yet retaining much of its Victorian architecture, with many local pubs, restaurants and shops, a superb golf course and golden, sandy beaches. Set on the side of the Tal-Y-Fan mountain, many parts of Penmaenmawr and its sister village Dwygyfylchi enjoy stunning views across Conwy Bay to Llandudno, Anglesey and the Irish Sea, and if you are lucky, dolphins can sometimes been see playing in the bay. A recently opened cycle path leads along the coastal path to Conwy Marina to the East, and Llanfairfechan to the west. Or, head up the Conwy valley through the Sychnant Pass on to the mountain trails that abound there. The sailing club in Penmaenmawr is well established and welcomes day guests, as does the 9 hole golf course, set amongst stunning coastal scenery on the lower slopes of the village. On the promenade you will find numerous activities such as a skate park, bowling green and all weather tennis courts as well as a beach café in the summer.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute