- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glan Clwyd Isa Cottages
Bodfari 1.5 miles. Three delightful luxury character cottages, standing in 30 acres of beautiful grounds on an award-winning farm at the foot of the Clwydian Hill Range, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Providing top quality accommodation amidst wonderful surroundings, these superb Bodfari cottages are the perfect antidote for the stresses of modern life; there are wonderful scenic walks straight from the door with the Offa's Dyke Pathway close by, and guests can enjoy a summertime dip in the heated swimming pool, private fishing on a fully-stocked trout lake or on the River Clwyd which runs through the farm, and all the attractions of North Wales in easy reach.
This charming, brick-built semi-detached barn conversion is set in delightful gardens with views to the lake, close to the owner's farmhouse.
This Bodfari cottage provides high quality accommodation, consisting of an open plan living area with a woodburner, slate flooring, marble worktops in the kitchen and two bedrooms, which can sleep up to six guests.
Outside this Wales cottage there is a private enclosed patio and shared use of a swimming pool.
This wonderful Bodfari cottage is an ideal base for couples and families.
Note: This property is next door to Ref. 2555 and across the fish pond from Ref. 2034 and combined they can accommodate up to 12 people.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x family room with 2 double beds. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area (seats 4) with woodburner.
- LPG central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Gas oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private enclosed rear patio with furniture & BBQ
- Shared use of heated outdoor swimming pool by prior arrangement with the owner (open 1st July - 30th Sept)
- Trout fishing on River Clwyd available within owner's ground (end March to end Sept - licence required)
- Shared access to private lake with viewing bench
- Two small well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Unfenced pond & lake - children must be supervised
- Note: The pool closes at 6:30pm for chemical top-up & hoover clean & is heated in July & August only
- Note: The double beds in the family room are accessed from one side only
- Note: Dogs must be supervised at all times as the owners have dogs of their own
- They must be kept on a lead at all times when outside and not be allowed to roam freely
About the location
Denbigh 4 miles; Mold 12 miles; Chester 25 miles.
The small village of Bodfari is peacefully located in the lovely Vale of Clwyd, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, beneath the imposing Clwydian Hill Range. Steeped in history, the village has taken on many roles, such as a Celtic camp in 500 BC and a Roman encampment, while the original Church of St Stephen pre-dates the Norman Conquest. Today, this pleasant village is home to a local shop, whilst the surrounding area boasts a range of good country pubs and eateries. The Offa's Dyke Pathway is easily accessible and the ancient market town of Denbigh, with its celebrated 13th century castle and pretty streets littered with shops, pubs and restaurants, is just 4 miles away. Endless, beautiful countryside surrounds this lovely area, which offers excellent walking, cycling, fishing, and nature and bird watching opportunities. This is a wonderful base from which to explore the whole of North Wales and the Roman City of Chester.
- Last minute