- Swimming pool
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glan Clwyd Isa Cottages
Bodfari 1.5 miles. Three delightful luxury character cottages, standing in 30 acres of beautiful grounds on an award-winning farm at the foot of the Clwydian Hill Range, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Providing top quality accommodation amidst wonderful surroundings, these superb Bodfari cottages are the perfect antidote for the stresses of modern life; there are wonderful scenic walks straight from the door with the Offa's Dyke Pathway close by, and guests can enjoy a summertime dip in the heated swimming pool, private fishing on a fully-stocked trout lake or on the River Clwyd which runs through the farm, and all the attractions of North Wales in easy reach.
A superb, brick-built semi-detached barn conversion, in a small courtyard with three other cottages, close to the owner's farmhouse, offering luxury accommodation with a cosy woodburner.
Note: This property is next to Ref. 14074 and across the fish pond from Ref. 2034 and together they can accommodate 12 people.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size double with French doors to small sitting area, with stone steps to garden level, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburner.
- LPG central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Gas oven & hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack of wood inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
- Shared use of heated outdoor swimming pool by prior arrangement with the owner (1st July - 30th Sept)
- Trout fishing on River Clwyd available within owner's ground (end March to end Sept - licence required)
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private lawned garden overlooking fish pond, with furniture & BBQ
- Shared access to private lake with viewing bench
- Two small well-behaved dogs welcome at a charge of £10 per dog, per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Unfenced pond & lake - children must be supervised
- Note: Spiral staircase - may be unsuitable for less mobile
- Note: The pool closes at 6:30pm for chemical top-up and hoover clean
- Note: Dogs must be supervised at all times as the owners have dogs of their own
- They must be kept on a lead at all times when outside and not be allowed to roam freely
About the location
Denbigh 4 miles; Mold 12 miles; Chester 25 miles.
The small village of Bodfari is peacefully located in the lovely Vale of Clwyd, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, beneath the imposing Clwydian Hill Range. Steeped in history, the village has taken on many roles, such as a Celtic camp in 500 BC and a Roman encampment, while the original Church of St Stephen pre-dates the Norman Conquest. Today, this pleasant village is home to a local shop, whilst the surrounding area boasts a range of good country pubs and eateries. The Offa's Dyke Pathway is easily accessible and the ancient market town of Denbigh, with its celebrated 13th century castle and pretty streets littered with shops, pubs and restaurants, is just 4 miles away. Endless, beautiful countryside surrounds this lovely area, which offers excellent walking, cycling, fishing, and nature and bird watching opportunities. This is a wonderful base from which to explore the whole of North Wales and the Roman City of Chester.
- Last minute