- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
This charming apartment set over two floors stands within a collection of three 16th century houses, located in the heart of the historical market town of Llangollen in the beautiful Dee Valley.
The River Dee flows behind this welcoming Llangollen self-catering apartment and offers fantastic fishing opportunities, and the spacious bedroom, bathroom, and open plan living area mean that it is the perfect base for a couple or a small family.
Decorated and furnished with a mix of traditional and modern styles, this homely Llangollen apartment offers a cosy atmosphere that provides relaxation after an exciting day out.
Llangollen is a very popular holiday destination due to the vast array of amenities and activities available, and the pretty countryside that surrounds it.
The Llangollen steam railway, the exhilarating whitewater rafting centre and the spectacular Horseshoe Pass can all be found very close by.
The Dee Canal, with its horse-drawn boats is still in service, and the World Heritage Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, built by Thomas Telford 200 years ago offers wonderful walking opportunities.
Visit the National Trust properties Chirk and Powis Castles, or a short drive from your Llangollen apartment you can enjoy a day trip in historic Chester.
The market town of Llangollen offers a superb array of shops, bars and restaurants, all right on the doorstep of this wonderfully-located apartment.
Over first and second floors. One second floor family bedroom with 1 king-size double, 1 single, single sofa bed and TV. Second floor dressing room. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Separate first floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Lockable garage available 3 mins walk away (bookable in advance with owner)
- Parking pass provided for 1 car in public car park 3 mins walk away
- Stopping permitted for 10 mins to load/unload only outside apartment
- Fishing available on River Dee 3 mins walk away (licence required)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 1 min walk
- Note: From ground floor, apartment reached via 12 internal steep steps to first floor then 10 internal steep steps to second floor
- Note: Apartment not suitable for elderly or those with limited mobility
- Note: This property sleeps max 2 adults and 2 children.
About the location
Ruthin 15 miles; Chester 25 miles.
The beautiful Vale of Llangollen, with its dramatic mountain backdrop and boulder-strewn River Dee is the setting for this pretty tourist town, internationally famous for its Musical Eisteddfod. Explore the green valley by steam train or canal boat, or take an exhilarating walk up to Castell Dinas Brân, high above the town, in order to enjoy the breathtaking view. Llangollen offers a good range of pubs and restaurants, as well as many interesting shops. The National Trust properties of Chirk Castle and Erddig are within easy driving distance, while a day-long car trail can take you to visit six of the ‘Seven Wonders of Wales’. Offa’s Dyke Path passes nearby and boasts pleasant walking along the crest of the Clwyd hills, plus the famous Pontcysyllte Aqueduct is 5 miles away, and Snowdonia is less than an hour’s drive.
- Last minute