- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This is a bright and spacious mews-style terraced holiday cottage, just a short stroll from the beautiful sandy beach in Llanbedrog, on the picturesque Llyn Peninsula.
Enter through the porch to this attractively-furnished and decorated, upside down Llanbedrog cottage, which boasts a superb open plan living area on the first floor with a full length picture window.
The sitting area is furnished to provide cosy seating to take in the beach views with a comfy corner sofa that converts into a sofa bed, offering flexible sleeping arrangements.
There is also a selection of bean bags which are perfect for sinking into after a day on the beach and relaxing as a family whilst playing on the PlayStation 2 or Wii games consoles.
There are three comfortable ground floor bedrooms, the master benefiting from a concealed en-suite bathroom behind mirrored doors.
The large balcony at this Llanbedrog cottage enjoys lovely views over the beach to Cardigan Bay; the ideal spot to sit with your morning coffee whilst deciding on what activities to fill your day with.
Offering warm, welcoming seaside accommodation, this well-equipped Llanbedrog cottage makes a great family destination.
Explore the coves and cliff-top paths in the area, or venture further afield to popular Abersoch to the west or Porthmadog to the east.
Whatever you decide upon, this Llanbedrog cottage will make a fantastic holiday base.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire and sofa bed.
- Electric storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with Sky, one with Freeview), DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, PlayStation 2 and Wii with games, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garage for kayak and bike storage
- Balcony with sun canopy, furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of lawns
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: There is a short uphill walk from the parking area to the property
About the location
Abersoch 3 miles; Pwllheli 4 miles.
The coastal village of Llanbedrog is situated on the Llyn Peninsula and makes a wonderful base for exploring this beautiful part of North Wales. The village offers a selection of shops and two pubs, both serving food. There are lots of nearby sandy beaches, remote bays and numerous walks. Sailing, fishing, pony trekking and golf are all available locally, and the Snowdonia National Park is within easy reach.
- Last minute