- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A charming detached cottage, set in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, situated just outside the coastal village of Llanbedrog, 3 miles from Abersoch, just a few minutes' walk from the summit of Llanbedrog's headland, with arguably the best scenic view of the Llyn Peninsula.
Offering comfortable, cosy accommodation, the property is finished to a high standard, with character beams, a modern kitchen, contemporary bathroom with double-ended spa bath and an exposed stone fireplace in the cosy sitting room.
With easy access to the beautiful waters of Cardigan Bay for sailing and power-boating, and the magnificent Pwllheli Marina, this cottage is in an ideal location for families.
With a beautiful stretch of National Trust beach just 15 minutes' walk away, and the Llyn Peninsula, with its maze of picturesque walks, now part of the Wales Coast Path, this is a fantastic cottage for nature lovers.
There are excellent links golf courses, sea fishing, boat trips to Bardsey Island, horse riding and Glaslyn's exciting outdoor activities all within easy reach, making this a perfect location for exploring the area and the wonderful Snowdonia National Park.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor single (off sitting room), 1 x twin landing room, 1 x family room (double and single beds), 1 x double (Note: access to family and double rooms is through the landing room). Ground floor bathroom with double-ended spa bath with shower over, basin, WC and underfloor heating. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining area. Cosy sitting room with beams, exposed stone fireplace with open fire and doors to patio and garden.
- Storage heaters with open fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, CD player, WiFi
- Power, coal & logs for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen for hire at £7.00 pppw (1 to 3 people) and £6.00 pppw (4 to 7 people)
- Travel cot on request
- Enclosed garden with patio and garden furniture
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Two well-behaved pets welcome at £10 pppw
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: This property sleeps a max. of 7 people
- Note: Festive package available on request for Christmas and New Year bookings, including a choice of decorated Christmas tree, indoor and outdoor lights and a bottle of complimentary wine
About the location
Abersoch 3 miles; Pwllheli 4 miles.
The coastal village of Llanbedrog is situated on the Llyn Peninsula and makes a wonderful base for exploring this beautiful part of North Wales. The village offers a selection of shops and two pubs, both serving food. There are lots of nearby sandy beaches, remote bays and numerous walks. Sailing, fishing, pony trekking and golf are all available locally, and the Snowdonia National Park is within easy reach.