- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Llangwm 2 miles.
A pretty, detached, stone-built property, dating back to around 1889, situated in a quiet countryside location in Llangwm, in the heart of the beautiful Conwy countryside.
Decorated and furnished in a traditional style, this cosy, welcoming retreat provides well-equipped and comfortable accommodation with a warming woodburner in an inglenook fireplace in the sitting room, a bright and sunny summer room and a cosy and intimate dining room off the country-style kitchen.
There is a ground floor single bedroom and a further three bedrooms upstairs.
The cottage has the added benefit of a children's play room with an air hockey table, electric piano, sofa bed and TV with DVD player.
Outside, you not only have stunning views across the valley, but the benefit of being able to enjoy them from within your very own hot tub!
Accessed up a one-mile farm track, the cottage is situated in a peaceful, rural setting and has numerous easily accessible activities to enjoy in the surrounding area, including go karting, quad biking, fishing and sailing.
A great North Wales cottage in a fantastic, unspoilt location!
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x single, 1 x ground floor single. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room (seats 5) with woodburner. Summer room. Play room with single sofa bed.
- Electric skirting board heaters with portable electric heaters and woodburner
- Electric Rangemaster cooker with 6-ring hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, additional logs on an honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed, lawned garden with decking, hot tub, outdoor shower, furniture, fire pit and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles
- Cafe 2 miles
- Note: Accessed up a one mile, steep gated farm track
- Last minute
- “Beautiful Weekend away”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend away here. We were welcomed with a beautiful warm house and the hot tub already on and heated which we certainly jumped straight into! There was beautiful landscape to wake up too and a lovely dining room looking out over the hills which was lovely to eat at. I will definitely be staying again in the summer to make more use of the countryside and will recommend to friends and family as i know they will love it.”
- “Great spot for girls weekend away.”
- “Lovely house with all the facilities you could need for a cosy retreat. Kindly stocked with milk, firewood and fresh scones when we arrived. Perfect for climbing hills, or sitting back in hot tub with glass in hand, looking at the hills. There is only one bathroom (plus extra WC downstairs) but that is the only downside. Plenty of room otherwise. Would certainly recommend to friends and would love to go back. PS don't arrive without food as nearest shop is blissfully miles away!”
- “Had such an amazing time, the cottage was perfect. It was awful weather but there was plenty to do and we were warm and comfy! All the rooms were lovely!”
- “I have to say a weekend away in this cottage was breathtaking. Everything about the cottage was excellent; the beds were comfy, the kitchen was big and had everything you needed. The lounge rooms were good too with the satellite TV. Everything was a plus, especially the hot tub outside. The whole surroundings were so peaceful so if you want that go for this cottage, you won't be disappointed. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.”
- “The property was beautiful and set in gorgeous surroundings.”
- “The setting is so beautiful and there is the hot tub to enjoy the views all around. Then go inside to a lovely open log fire along with a good large range cooker and plenty of space to sit around to eat and relax. We have had a really lovely stay at this cottage and at the right price would certainly return. Thank you.”
- “Loved the hot tub, the view, the log fire and the lovely welcome with food and milk in the fridge. A really lovely place. We would love to come back!”
- “Weekend at the cottage was brilliant. Arrived quite late and the manager was very helpful in coming out to meet us and directing us to the property. The cottage was very spacious and had all that that we required, i.e. kitchen utensils, bathroom essentials etc. Cottage is clean and very homely. Kids absolutely loved the playroom. Location was perfect and peaceful with beautiful surroundings and the hot tub was perfect. The weather was great so made the holiday and the cottage all the more enjoyable.”
- “Thank you so much for a wonderful holiday! Fantastic house that was perfect for friends and also children! Would recommend it.”
- “The house was beautiful and owners were very helpful. We liked the playroom and games they provided for the children and adults. The house was lovely and warm and cost. The fire was fantastic. We fell in love with the house.”
About the location
Bala 9 miles; Betws-y-Coed 16 miles.
The tranquil village of Llangwm is perfectly situated between the lakeside town of Bala and charming Betws-y-Coed, renowned as the gateway to Snowdonia National Park. Boasting Lakes Brenig and Alwen within a few miles, this peaceful village offers superb walking, cycling and wildlife watching opportunities amidst the surrounding countryside. The nearby village of Cerrigydrudion offers a family-run entertainment centre including cinema screen and coffee shop. The popular resorts of Betws-y-Coed and Bala are both within easy driving distance offering a range of interesting shops, inns and restaurants and a host of outdoor activities, including rafting and climbing to name just two. A wonderful holiday location offering something for all the family.