“A lovely cottage with great ...”A lovely cottage with great facilities, and in a fantastic location to explore Snowdonia and Anglesey. The owners were really friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back.
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Colwyn Bay 2 miles.
A delightful stone-built, end-terraced cottage situated in the quiet, rural village of Llysfaen, only two miles from the superb Colwyn Bay and Llanddulas beaches along the North Wales coast.
This pleasant Colwyn Bay cottage offers comfortable accommodation for a couple or family who wish to explore this lovely area either on foot or by car.
This Colwyn Bay cottage boasts a cosy woodburning stove in the sitting room, a dining room with a feature AGA range and a well-equipped, fitted kitchen, which is ideal for all your cooking needs.
Also on the ground floor there is a shower room, whilst on the first floor and completing the accommodation at this Colwyn Bay cottage are two welcoming bedrooms.
There are front and rear patio areas at this Colwyn Bay cottage, where you're able to enjoy a relaxing drink, whilst you prepare food on the barbecue.
The Wales Coast Path passes within 100 yards of the front door, and rock climbing is available close by.
The coastal town of Colwyn Bay has something to suit all tastes including, the Welsh Mountain Zoo, sandy beaches and many shops and restaurants.
This Colwyn Bay cottage is a great base for enjoying the delights of North Wales, at any time of year.
Two double bedrooms. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove powering a back boiler in sitting room, and an immersion heater
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Electricity and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Small, enclosed front and rear patio areas with furniture and BBQ
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Additional roadside parking on nearby road
- Bike storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 8 mins walk
- Bus stop 3 mins walk
- Coast 2 miles
- Note: There is low head height on the stairs, and there is a single step on the landing.
About the location
Llandudno 8 miles.
The elegant coastal resort of Colwyn Bay has much to offer visitors of all ages, including sandy beaches, a promenade, gardens, The Welsh Mountain Zoo, Eirias Park, a leisure centre, a theatre, numerous shops, restaurants and pubs. Colwyn Bay is an ideal touring base and is close to the many and varied attractions of North Wales.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute