- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Colwyn Bay 4 miles.
Situated on the edge of the hamlet of Llysfaen, four miles from the beach and amenities of Colwyn Bay is this pretty mid-terrace cottage with countryside views.
Offering the perfect base for a family holiday, this Colwyn Bay cottage is stylishly decorated and furnished and has a cosy, open plan living area with sitting and dining areas, as well as a fitted kitchen where you can prepare a home-cooked meal after a busy day out and about.
Up the open tread staircase you will find two bedrooms consisting of a bunks and double bedroom, along with a bathroom.
To the front of this lovely cottage near Colwyn Bay is off road parking and a small patio area to sit and enjoy a glass of wine whilst admiring the country views.
For the outdoor enthusiast you will find the Wales Coast Path, which runs close to your Colwyn Bay holiday home, several rock faces popular with climbers, and access to coastal slipways for launching pleasure craft or just relaxing on the many sandy beaches that run along this beautiful section of the North Wales coast.
With so much to do in the area, this delightful Colwyn Bay cottage is perfect for a wonderful holiday, at any time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 8 mins walk
- Note: This property has open tread stairs, may be unsuitable for the infirm and young children must be supervised.
- Last minute
- “A lovely cottage in a beautiful setting. It was very quiet and not too remote, loved having the farm at the back and the fields at the front. Perfect.”
- “The cottage was unbelievable, a home from home, could not have asked for anything more. They had thought of everything from the nearest doctors, vets, and full instructions of the use of all electrical items, it was better than a hotel. The weather, scenery and places to go were brilliant. Will be coming back in the future and to this cottage and give 100% recommendation to Sunnyside Cottage.”
- “A beautiful cottage set in a great location of North Wales. A perfect getaway from the city with plenty of things to do nearby.”
- “We had a lovely holiday in the cottage. Beautiful setting, very clean cottage, comfy beds and the owner was very helpful.”
- “I loved this cottage. The cottage is in a great location. It was great having a dishwasher and candle-lit dinners in the evenings. There was plenty of room for us to cook food for ourselves and there was even a folder with suggested sites nearby, pubs and take outs. The cottage had everything that we could need and I will definitely be making it my welsh base for future breaks.”
- “Lovely views from the lounge and bedroom, the owner very helpful and nice to cater to all our needs. Great to have Wifi.”
- “Nice quiet area over looking the fields and hills. It was close to all the areas we wanted to visit with a short drive to the main shopping area and restaurants.”
- “The Cottage is a little gem; the seating was comfortable, the cupboards well stocked with provisions and the decor is clean as is the rest of the cottage. Parking for the car was close on the front. The views were fantastic, and it was really quiet & peaceful.”
- “The cottage was very well presented and in a lovely situation. The owner had left a welcome pack and there were quite a few little extras.”
- “In a lovely, peaceful area with lovely views. The cottage was very comfortable . The cottage was in an ideal area to reach local attractions and towns.”
About the location
Llandudno 8 miles.
The elegant coastal resort of Colwyn Bay has much to offer visitors of all ages, including sandy beaches, a promenade, gardens, the Welsh Mountain Zoo, Eirias Park, a leisure centre, a theatre, numerous shops, restaurants and pubs. Colwyn Bay is an ideal touring base and is close to the many and varied attractions of North Wales.