- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Offering a perfect coastal holiday base, this cosy and comfortable detached cottage is situated on a quiet estate, on the outskirts of the village of Morfa Bychan on the Llyn Peninsula, less than 10 minutes’ walk from the sea and miles of golden beach of Black Rock sands. Well-equipped, this single-storey Morfa Bychan cottage has three bedrooms, one with patio doors to the garden, a cosy sitting room with dining area, and a fitted kitchen. Outside this cottage in Morfa Bychan is an enclosed rear patio with sun canopy and lawn with bird feeders, making this a lovely, peaceful place to sit and watch the abundance of garden birds whilst relaxing with a refreshing drink. The excellent Morfa Bychan links golf course is close by and the beach and coastal footpath can be accessed at the end of the lane, opening up to miles of unspoilt walks in both directions. This is a lovely Morfa Bychan cottage for a relaxing beach, golfing or walking holiday with family and friends, or for exploring further afield along the Llyn Peninsula and into Snowdonia.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
Oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 3 cars. Bike storage. Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shops 8 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk. Beach 10 mins walk. Note: The driveway next to the property is narrow. Note: Property backs onto a static caravan site. Note: No stag, hen or similar.
- “Excellent holiday cottage.”
- “This was a really good choice for a holiday, either short break (which we did), or for a week or more. The cottage was really well equipped and comfortable. It's location, just a short walk to the beach at Morfa Bychan and the coastal path couldn't have been more convenient, with a good local shop and pub close by. Everything you need for a holiday break.”
- “The bungalow was clean, very well equipped and only a few minutes walk from the beach. We would not hesitate to recommend it. We will definitely be returning to this one.”
- “The cottage was spotlessly clean and very well equipped. The central heating was essential in a cold and wet week and kept us snug and warm, but not too hot as it was fully controllable. The beds were very comfortable and even the bunks were full size and not narrow. I particularly liked the fact that the toilet was separate from the bathroom which helped to prevent queues in the morning. This was the best equipped and most comfortable place that I have ever stayed in on a self catering holiday. Thank you very much.”
- “Yet again a wonderful stay. In an excellent location, just a short stroll to the beautiful beach, it is tempting to call at the pub on the walk back. It was lovely to sit in the garden. Can't wait to return.”
- “The owner was particularly helpful and welcoming with questions. The house was warm and cosy when it needed to be. It was also perfectly situated between shop and beach.”
- “The bungalow was perfect for my toddler who particularly liked the garden and wild birds”
- “This is a lovely bungalow , ideally positioned for the beach and local amenities.”
- “Cefn-Y-Gader is a detached bungalow of superior quality and comfort not easily found, located in a select residential area of the village yet only a short level walk to local amenities including possibly the most magnificent beach in North Wales.”
- “Lovely enclosed garden our dog was quite happy and so close to a lovely beach with a pub and shop just around the corner. Excellent location. Hopeful to return soon.”
- “Very comfortable and warm bungalow in a quiet area and very near to an excellent beach.”
About the location
Porthmadog 2 miles.
The lovely village of Morfa Bychan is situated within a short stroll of the spectacular beach at Black Rock Sands, and is home to a local store, pub, fish and chip shop, a Post Office and an excellent 18 hole golf course. Just 2 miles away, set on the picturesque Glaslyn Estuary, is the bustling harbour town of Porthmadog, boasting an array of individual shops and restaurants, whilst being home to the Ffestiniog Railway and Welsh Highland Railway, where you can travel by steam train through the spectacular Snowdonia scenery. The village of Tremadog is close by with its pubs and restaurant, plus the pretty village of Borth-y-Gest, with its cliffs and coves, is within a short drive, while the celebrated and unique Italianate village of Portmeirion is within easy touring distance. Discover the majestic castles at nearby Criccieth, Harlech and Caernarfon, explore the slate caverns at Llechwedd, or try a day of sea, course, or game fishing in the area. An ideal location for enjoying all the attractions of Snowdonia and the beautiful Llyn Peninsula.