- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A lovely mid-terrace coastal cottage, just a few minutes' walk from the beach, in the popular seaside village of Morfa Nefyn on the beautiful Llyn Peninsula in North Wales.
Tastefully decorated and furnished throughout, this Morfa Nefyn cottage provides comfortable, homely accommodation, with a modern well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, and a light and airy sitting and dining room with multi-fuel stove.
There are three bedrooms, with a double, twin and large family room with bunk beds, and single bed with additional pull-out bed.
Perfect for friends and families alike, this Morfa Nefyn cottage has an enclosed garden for enjoying alfresco dining and is ideally located to enjoy the village's selection of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as the nearby golf course and superb sandy beaches.
For those who enjoy walking, the perfect hiking challenges await you at the Snowdonia National Park, just under an hour's drive away.
A lovely Morfa Nefyn cottage and an ideal holiday location at any time of the year.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 1 adult bunks and 1 single with additional pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Utility. Sitting room (seats 7 with beanbags) with dining area.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio/iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front gravel patio, elevated rear decking and enclosed lawn with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 8 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “The Cottage was fantastic everything you could possibly want! We were delighted by the accommodation, most impressed with the quality of fixtures and fittings and the cleanliness of all the rooms, no grumbles at all. Had a wonderful time at the sea side. Amazing countryside, walks and views. Absolutely fantastic accommodation for our first visit in Wales. We will definitely come again.”
About the location
Nefyn 1.5 miles; Pwllheli 7 miles; Abersoch 11 miles.
The pretty coastal village of Morfa Nefyn sits atop sweeping cliffs on the north coast of the Llyn Peninsula, and features a fine two-mile stretch of sandy beach, popular with families. Morfa Nefyn, meaning little Nefyn, has a Post Office, a wonderful village shop with a cafe, and a pub/restaurant. The nearby town of Nefyn also offers a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, and both are within reach of the amenities of the popular towns of Pwllheli and Abersoch. The coastline around this region is dotted with castles and coves, while fishing, sailing and watersports are all available. The Snowdonia National Park is 25 miles away, with its dramatic scenery and superb walks. Most of the coastline is owned by the National Trust and there are many remote bays, sandy beaches, cliffs, and wildlife havens like Bardsey Island to explore. The Llyn Peninsula is itself renowned for its outstanding scenery and varied walking. Also within easy reach are Portmeirion and the Isle of Anglesey. With its proximity to such a wide range of destinations, Morfa Nefyn makes a superb base for a break.