- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful, spacious holiday cottage, situated on a quiet country lane, on the edge of the village of Mynytho in North Wales, with magnificent views over open countryside to Abersoch and St Tudwal's Islands.
This lovely Mynytho cottage provides extremely spacious accommodation, with four comfortable bedrooms (three with sea views), a kitchen/diner with small breakfast bar, leading through to a conservatory which opens onto the delightful, mature gardens, and a sitting room with sliding doors onto a further patio, all with superb views.
The master bedroom in your Mynytho cottage offers a king-size bed with en-suite shower room and a large sheltered balcony with spiral staircase down to the garden, with the added benefit of stunning, far-reaching sea views.
With its well-kept, south-facing garden, with lawns, patio and a barbecue area, this Mynytho cottage offers a superb spot for dining alfresco or enjoying drinks on a summer's evening.
There is so much to enjoy close to this Mynytho cottage; Abersoch is just a few miles away, offering a variety of watersports, while the superb beach at Llanbedrog is 1.5 miles away.
Enjoy wonderful, scenic walking on the Llyn Peninsula or in the Snowdonia mountains, within easy reach, or take a trip to the Isle of Anglesey.
This is a great cottage in Mynytho, ideal for an activity-based or relaxing family holiday in North Wales.
Over three levels. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 adult bunks, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single. Shower room with shower only. Ground floor bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC. Outside wet room with shower, basin and WC. Lower ground floor kitchen with dining area (seats 10). Lower ground floor sitting room (seats 9) with electric fire. Ground floor utility. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric double oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer in utility, TV with Sky (inc. Sky Sports package), DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- 2 x cots and 2 x highchairs
- Large, enclosed rear garden with furniture, BBQ and magnificent views over open countryside to sea
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Bike and watercraft storage
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 1 mile
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Note: There is narrow access at the foot of the double bed in the family room with bunk beds
- Note: As well as the two cots listed above there is also a camping cot in the property
- The camping cot and one of the others must be assembled before use
- Note: There are some terraced drops in garden - children should be supervised
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 11am
About the location
Abersoch 2 miles; Pwllheli 6 miles.
Mynytho is a traditional village on the Llyn Peninsula, with a little shop, and a pub within 1.5 miles, and is only 2 miles from the attractive harbour village of Abersoch. Abersoch, situated between two glorious bays, is one of the most popular sailing venues in North Wales and important sailing regattas are held here throughout the summer months. Numerous shops cater for the tourist as well as pubs, restaurants and cafes. Watersports enthusiasts are also well catered for, with windsurfing, waterskiing and dinghy sailing, not to mention renowned surfing at Hell's Mouth. There are three main beaches to choose from - the long sandy Warren Beach, small and sheltered Porth Bach and sandy Porth Ceriad with its high cliffs. Most of the coastline is owned by the National Trust and there are many remote bays, sandy beaches and cliffs, as well as wildlife havens like Bardsey Island to explore. The Lleyn Peninsula is a region of Wales renowned for its outstanding scenery and varied walking, ideal for those who don't fancy getting wet. Also within easy reach are the mountains of Snowdonia, Portmeirion Italianate Village, and the Isle of Anglesey.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute