“The whole experience magical. The ...”The whole experience magical. The hosts Arwel, Linda and their family couldn't do enough to make our holiday special. Our 9th trip so that says it all.
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Betws-y-Coed 3.5 miles.
A traditional stone-built detached farmhouse, set on a 150-acre working hill farm providing one of the best views of the beautiful Conwy Valley, just 3.5 miles from delightful Betws-y-Coed.
Renovated to provide quality, well-equipped accommodation with a traditional theme, this wonderful Wales cottage also offers all modern fixtures and fittings, including an open fire, fitted kitchen and four poster bed.
With lovely views and walks from the property, this is the perfect location for a family holiday or a romantic break.
Enjoy delightful Betws-y-Coed with riverside walks, a golf course, excellent pubs, shops, restaurants and the Tree Top Adventure High Ropes Course.
A perfect farm cottage base for exploring Conwy and Caernarfon castles, the Welsh Mountain Zoo, Bodnant Gardens, Victorian Llandudno, the medieval walled seaside town of Conwy and all of Snowdonia.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size four poster double with combi TV/DVD, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with TV/DVD and dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with open fire in inglenook fireplace.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 32" flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, additional combi TV/DVD
- Pool table in outside building
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair, stairgate and folding bed provided
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage available
- Enclosed rear patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Home-made baking and free range eggs available to purchase from owner
- Two dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and bike hire 3.5 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: This is a working livestock farm with sheep and cows; please keep dogs on lead
- Note: The owner can provide a cool box, ice-packs and flask to use for picnics.
About the location
Llanrwst 4 miles; Blaenau Ffestiniog 11 miles.
Betws-y-Coed, known as the Gateway to Snowdonia, is North Wales' most popular inland resort. Surrounded by dense woodland and magnificent mountain country, this is a haven for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. At Betws-y-Coed the River Conwy meets its three tributaries flowing from the west, and the beauty of the area is enhanced by cascading waterfalls, river pools and ancient bridges. Most famous of all are the magnificent Swallow Falls, situated where the Llugwy River hurls itself into a spectacular chasm. The village has shops, pubs, places to eat, miniature railway, a riverside golf course and the Tree Top Adventure High Ropes Course, and is home to The Snowdonia National Park Visitor Centre, as well as being the start of the beautiful Conwy Valley which leads to the coast and the lovely towns of Llandudno and Conwy.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute