- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
A bright and welcoming duplex apartment situated over the first and second floors, in the popular coastal village of Nefyn on the Llyn Peninsula.
Refurbished and decorated to a good standard, this Nefyn cottage offers comfortable holiday accommodation with three bedrooms and a lovely sitting room with dining area, with stylish parquet flooring and pretty views towards the village church and countryside beyond.
In addition, there is a snug with a TV and bean bags, so you can chill out, relax and enjoy some peace and quiet after a long day on the beach.
To the side of this Nefyn cottage is a secluded and fully-enclosed patio sun trap where you can relax, BBQ and soak up the sun, as you plan where to visit tomorrow.
This Nefyn cottage is situated close to all the village amenities including the local pub and shops and is only a three minute walk to the 2-mile long safe, sandy beach, making it the perfect place for a family getaway.
A welcoming Nefyn cottage, ideal all year round.
Over first and second floors. Three bedrooms: 2 x second floor twins (accessed via spiral staircase), 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area. Snug. Private entrance hall.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car, with additional free roadside parking
- Storage and wash area for bikes
- Enclosed front and side patio with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: The second floor is accessed by a narrow, open tread spiral staircase, and there is a step down on the first floor landing - children to be supervised
- Note: Both twin bedrooms have a sloping ceiling with reduced head height to sides.
About the location
Pwllheli 7 miles; Snowdonia 25 miles.
The pretty coastal town of Nefyn sits atop sweeping cliffs on the north coast of the Llyn Peninsula, and features a fine two mile stretch of sandy beach, popular with families. The town offers a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants and is within reach of the amenities of the popular towns of Pwllheli and Abersoch. The coastline around this region is dotted with castles and coves, while fishing, sailing and water sports are all available. The Snowdonia National Park is 25 miles away, with its dramatic scenery and abundance of superb walks. With its proximity to such a wide range of destinations, Nefyn makes a superb base for a break.
- Last minute