- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
Ty'n Pwll Farm Cottages
Nefyn 0.7 miles. These two charming connected properties, developed from a former farmhouse and barn are situated in a superb coastal location, just a five minute walk from the beach and ten minutes’ from the town amenities of Nefyn on the Llyn Peninsula. Finished to a high standard, these Nefyn cottages are full of character and charm, and with the added advantage of a connecting door that can be opened up for a large party when both properties are booked together, makes these holiday homes an ideal base for families and groups of friends who wish to stay in this part of Wales. Outside these cottages near Nefyn there is a courtyard area plus a half acre of sloping lawned garden with decking and furniture, which extends down to farmland and a fenced pond with resident herons and both the courtyard and the garden are shared between the two properties. Just a short walk down the lane via some steps is a beautiful sandy beach of Nefyn with views to Anglesey, plus the town itself boasts shops, pubs and restaurants. These Llyn Peninsula cottages are well placed for exploring all the attractions of North Wales, with the glorious Snowdonia National Park within easy driving distance, and historic Caernarfon and Harlech with their impressive castles are readily accessible. Two wonderful Nefyn cottages, perfect for a Welsh getaway.
This spacious, semi-detached, stone-built Nefyn farmhouse offers stylish accommodation with two first floor double bedrooms, as well as a further single bed on the large mezzanine landing, and a ground floor family bedroom, which has exposed beams, a galleried ceiling and en-suite wet room.
This Nefyn cottage enjoys a larger than average sitting room, benefiting from the warmth of a woodburning stove, whilst the kitchen with dining area forms the social hub of the home, opening on to a spacious conservatory providing a second seating area in which to relax and unwind whilst admiring the views over open fields.
A superb Nefyn cottage for exploring the area.
Note: This property has a connecting door to Ref. 30393, together they sleep 13.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single on mezzanine, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 1 adult bunks with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Gas range cooker with oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (1 with basic Sky HD and 1 with FreeSat), DVD, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 8 cars/boats
- Bike storage on request
- Shared, sloping lawned garden with decking and furniture
- Shared courtyard area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: First floor bedrooms have low doors and sloping ceilings with limited access to the side of the bed, and single bed has low head height
- Note: Fenced pond and deep tree line at bottom of garden, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: There is a shared entrance for the properties
- 30393 has a separate entrance at the rear to create two separate entrances.
About the location
Pwllheli 7 miles; Snowdonia 25 miles.
The pretty coastal town of Nefyn sits atop sweeping cliffs on the north coast of the Llyn Peninsula, and features a fine two mile stretch of sandy beach, popular with families. The town offers a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants and is within reach of the amenities of the popular towns of Pwllheli and Abersoch. The coastline around this region is dotted with castles and coves, while fishing, sailing and water sports are all available. The Snowdonia National Park is 25 miles away, with its dramatic scenery and abundance of superb walks. With its proximity to such a wide range of destinations, Nefyn makes a superb base for a break.
- Last minute