- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
A lovely, detached, timber-clad chalet bungalow situated on the edge of Nercwys village, 2 miles from the market town of Mold.
Built in the 1920s as a family holiday cottage, Llwyn Onn has been renovated to provide modern, comfortable accommodation throughout, with a cosy sitting room with inviting open fire and French windows leading to a raised decked area, perfect for dining alfresco.
The village has a pretty green and pub, while the surrounding area boasts lovely countryside including the Clwydian Hill Range, Offa's Dyke Pathway and the renowned Loggerheads and Moel Famau Country Parks, all providing wonderful walking and off-road cycling.
Visit the Tilhill mountain bike centre, the pretty towns of Mold and Ruthin, the walled city of Chester with its wonderful shops and famous zoo, Llangollen or the Snowdonia Mountain Range.
A great base for a varied and enjoyable holiday.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire and French windows leading to raised decked area.
- Four electric oil-filled wall-mounted heaters with open fire in sitting room
- Freestanding electric cooker with fan-assisted oven, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, video, DVD
- All electricity and starter pack of fuel for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking for 2 cars to front of cottage
- Front lawnd garden, enclosed rear lawned garden, with raised decking area with garden furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Property is accessed via 3 descending steps from road level on to front path.
About the location
Mold 2 miles; Chester 15 miles.
The pleasant village of Nercwys boasts a pretty green, an old church and a pub and is situated close to a well-known Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the beautiful Vale of Clwyd and its surrounding hill range. Nercwys Forest is excellent for scenic walks, cycling and horse riding and if you're lucky you'll spot the resident Muntjac Deer or the elusive Long Eared Owl! Nearby is the Jacobean Nercwys Hall, built in 1638 and boasting a splendid display of over 20,000 articles known as the Gathering of Jewels. The busy market town of Mold is nearby with picturesque buildings and a good variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. The surrounding countryside boasts stunning walks and off road cycle trails, with both the Clwydian Hill Range and the Offa's Dyke Pathway close by, while Loggerheads and Moel Famau Country Parks, the Snowdonia Mountain Range and medieval Chester are all within easy reach.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute