- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A charming, semi-detached cottage in an elevated, rural location on the outskirts of Penmachno, near Betws-y-Coed, in North Wales.
This delightful cottage near Betws-y-Coed is a wonderful base for friends and families wishing to explore the wonders of North Wales.
This cottage near Betws-y-Coed has three comfortable bedrooms, including a king-size double, a further double room and a twin, all enjoying fabulous views across the valley!
This North Wales cottage has a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area and a welcoming sitting room boasting a warming open fire, ideal for those chilly winter nights and glorious views of the fields and surrounding countryside.
With a sunny patio to the front of this Penmachno cottage, as well as use of a shared lawn, there is plenty of space to relax and enjoy the wonderful views with a spot of alfresco dining.
Doorstep walks lead across the unspoilt hillside and the Penmachno mountain bike trails, with stunning scenery to be seen across the valley.
Offering over twenty miles of woodland trails they make this Penmachno cottage ideal for proficient bikers.
For adrenaline junkies, Zip World near Bethesda boasts Velocity, the longest zip run in Europe, where you will reach speeds of up to 100mph and Titan in Blaenau Ffestiniog offers the first four person zip line!
Whatever activity you choose to enjoy, this Penmachno cottage is the perfect base for exploring the wonders of Wales.
Note: This cottage can be booked with Ref 17430, together they sleep 11.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room (seats 5) with open fire.
Electric storage heaters with open fire. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD. Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair. Off road parking for 3 cars. Bike storage. Front patio with furniture and BBQ, rear shared enclosed lawned garden with furniture. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 4 miles, pub 5 mins walk. Note: Two internal steps in hall.
- Last minute
- “The views from the cottage are only bettered by the warmth and friendliness of Mr and Mrs Roberts the owners .The cottage was very comfortable with everything you would want to make your holiday perfectly. We were very lucky to have wall to wall sunshine every single day.The cottage is perfect for touring Snowdonia with all the best scenery and tourist attractions within a short drive. Would recommend the nearby Conway falls cafe great food and lovely friendly staff.”
- “Great cottage, with fantastic views across the valley. The cottage was very clean and had everything we needed for our holiday. The owners were extremely helpful and friendly and on site if you needed anything.”
- “A great cottage. The owners are lovely, the location and scenery are special. Would highly recommend.”
- “Lovely property and well looked after. The owners were on hand if needed but not intrusive. They were very helpful. Ideal location to get around Snowdonia.”
- “The views from the cottage were beautiful. The owners couldn't do enough for us and were friendly. It is a good base for exploring North Wales. We were very lucky with the weather, as we were able to sit outside every evening and enjoy the peace and quiet and the views over the valley. We will definitely return.”
About the location
Betws-y-Coed 4 miles.
The small, peaceful village of Penmachno is situated in the beautiful Machno Valley, just 4 miles from the popular town of Betws-y-Coed. Surrounded by woodland, magnificent mountains and flowing rivers, the whole area is a haven for walkers, birdwatchers, mountain bikers and climbers, whilst Betws-y-Coed itself offers a good range of shops, pubs and cafes. Here the River Conwy meets its three tributaries creating a host of cascading waterfalls, river pools and ancient bridges throughout the surrounding countryside, the most famous of which is the magnificent waterfall at Swallow Falls, situated where the River Llugwy meets with a spectacular chasm creating a sight not to be missed! The beautiful Conwy Falls are also well worth a visit and are situated in the Machno Valley. With all of Snowdonia to explore and North Wales' Heritage Coastlines also within easy reach, this beautiful location has plenty to offer at any time of year.