- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llanbedrog 1.5 miles.
A pretty, stone-built, semi-detached cottage, attached to the owners' home, in the rural hamlet of Penrhos, with distant sea views and just 1.5 miles from Llanbedrog.
Midway between Pwllheli and Abersoch, on the beautiful Llyn Peninsula, this character Llanbedrog cottage has been individually styled to provide a traditional holiday retreat.
Offering a cosy sitting room, with dining area, a country kitchen, a king-size double bedroom and a family bedroom, this Llanbedrog cottage is an ideal property for families and also for romantic getaways.
An enclosed, lawned garden to the rear provides a lovely area to sit and sunbathe, whilst the children can access the play area and football goals on the adjacent caravan site.
The cottage is in an elevated position and enjoys panoramic views towards the coast and the Snowdonia mountain range beyond, and the superb, sandy beach and cove at Llanbedrog is less than five minutes’ drive away.
A wonderful cottage, perfect at any time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single. Bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, free use of tumble dryer in shared campsite utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview+, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- External storage for bikes, walking equipment etc
- on request
- Enclosed garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Access to 10 acres of farmland, football goals and swings
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: The garden has 8 steps up, children to be supervised and may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
About the location
Abersoch 3 miles; Pwllheli 4 miles.
The coastal village of Llanbedrog is situated on the Llyn Peninsula and makes a wonderful base for exploring this beautiful part of North Wales. The village offers a selection of shops and two pubs, both serving food. There are lots of nearby sandy beaches, remote bays and numerous walks. Sailing, fishing, pony trekking and golf are all available locally, and the Snowdonia National Park is within easy reach.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute