- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This traditional 19th century mid-terrace cottage is situated in the centre of the small village of Talsarnau, close to Tremadog Bay and the Snowdonia Mountains beyond.
This Talsarnau cottage provides comfortable accommodation for a small family and benefits from beautiful views over the Tremadog estuary to Portmeirion and the mountains beyond.
The accommodation at this cottage in Talsarnau includes two bedrooms, a galley kitchen and a cosy sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Within two minutes' walk of this Talsarnau cottage is a scenic coastal walk which leads onto Harlech's beautiful 6 mile long sandy beach.
There are also wonderful walking and mountain biking areas in the surrounding hills or you may wish to enjoy a round on the nearby Royal St.
David's Golf Club.
Four miles from this Talsarnau cottage is the small town of Harlech boasting its medieval castle, a World Heritage Site, as well as quaint shops, pubs and restaurants.
Take some time to discover the wonderful Snowdonia National Park, miles of stunning coastline providing excellent watersports and fishing, and Portmeirion Italianate village.
A welcoming Talsarnau cottage and a superb location from which to explore this delightful area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room (seats 4) with dining area (seats 4) and woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove (Oct-Apr inclusive) inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking at front, plus FOC parking in public car park approx
- 2 mins walk
- Ground level courtyard with furniture
- Decked area with furniture accessed by 21 steep steps
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: There are 21 steep steps up to a rear decked area which is not suitable for young children or people with mobility problems
- The steps are also used by a neighbour to access their garden
About the location
Harlech 4 miles; Porthmadog 5 miles.
Talsarnau is a small traditional Welsh village situated in a magnificent position between the mountains and the sea, and only 4 miles from the delightful small town of Harlech, which is dominated by its majestic 13th century castle. The town is very popular with golfers, who come to enjoy the famous Royal St. David's course, whilst the beautiful 7-mile long sandy beach is wonderful for family fun and long walks. Harlech also offers an excellent variety of amenities including some good quality restaurants. Porthmadog is also close by, as is the Italianate village of Portmeirion, whilst the whole of the Snowdonia National Park, including Snowdon itself, together with the sandy beaches of Cardigan Bay, are all within easy reach.