“A beautiful cottage one of the best ...”A beautiful cottage one of the best we've stayed lovely walks in the area,well worth staying at the loft.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
An attractive 18th century, stone-built, semi-detached barn conversion, situated in the old grounds of Eyarth Hall, 3 miles from Ruthin, which stands in a lovely rural setting surrounded by rolling farmland and stunning views of the Clwydian Hill Range.
This luxury cottage combines original features, including a wealth of exposed wooden beams, trusses and stone walls, with contemporary fixtures and fittings, such as a quality oak kitchen, solid oak floors and doors, a charming bedroom and an inviting bathroom.
The magnificent surrounding countryside offers scenic walks and off-road cycle trails, with both the Clwydian Hill Range and Offa's Dyke Pathway close by.
With Loggerheads Country Park, Llangollen's Horseshoe Pass, the Snowdonia National Park and historic Chester all within easy reach, this is the perfect base for an exciting holiday at any time of year.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with TV. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, bidet & WC. Spacious open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in living area
- Rangemaster cooker with double oven, grill & 5 ring gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, flat screen TV, DVD
- Fuel, power & starter pack of wood for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot by prior arrangement
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Attractive patio garden with furniture & BBQ
- One small dog welcome (dog must be kept out of bedroom)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1.1 miles
- Note: The property's water supply is serviced from a private bore hole
- At certain times of the year the water pressure may become low & may affect the shower system & tap flows.
About the location
Ruthin 3 miles; Llangollen 12 miles.
Llanfair-Dyffryn-Clwyd is a small village, situated 2 miles south of the hilltop town of Ruthin, which lies to the north of Llangollen via the breathtaking Horseshoe Pass. The village has an impressive 15th century church and a pleasant pub, which serves quality food. Picturesque Ruthin is nearby and has a 700 year old history, boasting attractive, half-timbered buildings, mainly clustered around St Peter's Square, along with interesting shops and buildings and the Ruthin Craft Centre, which houses work by internationally recognised artists and craftspeople and is well worth a visit. Beautiful countryside is on Ruthin's doorstep, with Lake Brenig, Moel Famau, Loggerheads Country Park and Clocaenog Forest close by. Further afield, but still within easy touring distance are the Coast, Snowdonia National Park and the wonderful historic city of Chester.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute