“A lovely clean and comfortable ...”A lovely clean and comfortable cottage with a very generous welcome pack. We will definitely book again.
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This welcoming end-terrace cottage stands next to Llandegla Trout and Coarse Fishery, in a stunning Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Providing stylish accommodation and set amongst wonderful surroundings, this Llandegla cottage offers two welcoming bedrooms, one with a super king-size bed and a twin bedroom with room for a travel cot, a well-equipped fully-fitted kitchen and dining area and cosy lounge with exposed beams, gas woodburner-effect stove and views over the fishing lake.
Outside there is a gravelled seating area where you can enjoy a BBQ and a refreshing drink after an enjoyable day exploring the delights of the Llandegla Forest and Mountain Bike Park, in the scenic countryside of North Wales.
If you want to venture further afield, you could visit the impressive National Trust house of Erddig just outside of Wrexham or why not view the impressive 17th century Ruthin Castle?
This Llandegla cottage is in a superb location for a relaxing break at any time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas woodburner-effect stove.
- Oil central heating with gas woodburner-effect stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Storage for mountain bikes
- Enclosed gravel patio with table and BBQ
- Shared access to lakes and land
- Kennel available for one dog outside - strictly no dogs in the property
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Cafe next door
- Note: This cottage is attached to a small cafe so associated noise and aroma may be experienced
- Note: Unfenced lake - children must be supervised
- Note: Located near to a main road so some road noise may be heard
- Note: Owner can arrange discounted fishing permit with free children's fishing pool and all equipment is available to hire
- Contact the owner for more information.
About the location
Ruthin 7 miles; Llangollen 9 miles; Mold 10 miles.
The Denbighshire village of Llandegla lies on the banks of the River Alyn and is located in the heart of North Wales. It was established as a result of drovers moving their cattle from Wales to market in England, and later as a quarry workers' village. Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, it is bordered by the Clwydian range to the north and Llandegla Forest to the south. The famous Offa’s Dyke footpath bisects the village and the renowned Llandegla mountain bike centre is popular with cyclists of all abilities. The village offers a choice of pubs, as well as a village shop and Post Office. Several shops and cafes and numerous local activities including fishing, clay plate shooting and horse riding are nearby. The larger towns of Llangollen and Ruthin are a short drive away, and are well worth a visit for their extensive shops, restaurants and many historic/cultural sites. A delightful location in the heart of beautiful, unspoilt countryside.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute