- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Church Stretton 7 miles.
A superb semi-detached barn conversion, set on a working farm, in the peaceful village of Stapleton.
Refurbished to a very high standard, this spacious and charming property retains a wealth of original character, including a woodburner and exposed beams throughout.
The spacious, well equipped kitchen with dining area leads down 3 stone steps to a hallway featuring a wonderful oak staircase.
The lovely master bedroom offers open access to the gallery and boasts a four poster bed.
The charming towns of Shrewsbury and Church Stretton are within easy reach.
Three bedrooms: 1 x four poster double with walk-in wardrobe and shower room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x ground floor single. Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Well-equipped kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner. Note: Shower room is in a small confined area under beams.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with digital box, DVD, radio/CD player, WiFi
- Fuel, power & initial supply of wood for woodburner inc. in rent
- Shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot & highchair on request
- 6'x 3' snooker table on gallery
- Small front patio and small rear walled area with garden furniture
- Shared use of games barn, with snooker table, table tennis, badminton, cricket, football net & 14' netted trampoline
- Ample off road parking
- One small well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 10 mins walk (not dog-friendly)
- Note: Roughly 100 yards of the footpath to the pub is beside an A road
- You also need to cross this road
About the location
Ludlow 15 miles; Shrewsbury 15 miles.
The pretty market town of Church Stretton lies in the heart of south Shropshire. It sits amidst striking scenery and has often been described as "Little Switzerland". The town is the main centre for Shropshire’s hill country and home to a variety of tea rooms, pubs and specialist shops. Other local attractions include walks on the Long Mynd, the Acton Scott Historic Working Farm and Stokesay Castle. The historic towns of Shrewsbury, Ludlow, Ironbridge, Much Wenlock and Bishops Castle are only a short journey away, making Church Stretton an excellent base for your Shropshire escape.