- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A charming, refurbished terraced house, in the centre of the village of Tal-y-Bont in the Conwy Valley. Renovated to a high standard to provide cosy and stylish accommodation, this Tal-y-Bont cottage offers a welcoming sitting room with woodburner in an inglenook fireplace, a separate dining room with another woodburner and stairs leading to two of the three bedrooms. Three steps guide you down to a modern, fitted kitchen. The ground floor bedroom is accessed down three steps from the sitting room and has the benefit of patio doors onto the garden, with far-reaching country views, as well as offering an en-suite shower room and room for a travel cot. This Tal-y-Bont cottage has been carefully furnished to offer a practical and stylish interior including oak flooring. You will feel at home as soon as you enter, and with all the local village amenities on your doorstep, as well as three pubs within half a mile, you won't need to move your car once you arrive! A great location for a relaxing and enjoyable break.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with TV, 1 x ground floor king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with double bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with TV. Dining room with woodburner. Sitting room with woodburner.
- LPG central heating with woodburners in sitting and dining rooms
- Electric range cooker with 5-ring electric hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Free roadside parking
- Small front patio and large enclosed rear patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pubs and restaurant 5 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “The cottage was fantastic. As the weather was not the best we spent a lot of time in the cottage, it was a real home from home.”
- “The cottage was lovely, the downstairs bedroom with en-suite was just perfect for my parents, the garden was lovely to sit in, neighbours very friendly. We visited plenty of places, we found that the people were so helpful and to top it off we had beautiful weather.”
- “We liked the position of the cottage in its beautiful scenery. We found plenty of good walks, houses and gardens to visit.”
- “The cottage had lots of room and was furnished to a high standard. You have the privacy of a bedroom en-suite downstairs if you are a large family or two couples. There was more than enough of everything to use for a couple of days before putting on the dishwasher. Cannot recommend this property enough and if we go back we will use it again. Thank you to the owners for taking such care of the details.”
- “The cottage was a real home from home. The weather and the beautiful walks. Everything was just perfect.”
About the location
Betws-y-Coed 6 miles.
The village of Tal-y-Bont is situated in the Conwy Valley, within the Snowdonia National Park. The village has a thriving community offering a butcher, Post Office and shops, a hotel and a village tavern, as well as a recreational park and village hall. It is located 0.5 miles north of Dolgarrog, which itself is surrounded by three rivers and the woodlands of the Coed Dolgarrog National Nature Reserve. Close to Dolgarrog are lovely walks including the Gorge Walk, which will appeal to the more adventurous, and the peaks of Drum and Tal-y-Fan. Both the ‘walking village’ of Trefriw and the market town of Llanrwst are nearby, plus the popular inland resort of Betws-y-Coed is only six miles away and is well worth a visit. The North Wales coastline is a fifteen minute drive away and includes Conwy, a World Heritage Site offering a castle, festivals, shops and restaurants, and Llandudno with it's sandy beaches and Great Orme. Tal-y-Bont is an ideal base for exploring this part of Wales.