- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Blaenau Ffestiniog 1 mile.
A lovely, spacious, detached property nestling in its own grounds, just one mile from the centre of Blaenau Ffestiniog, in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park.
Located next to the Llechwedd Slate Caverns and at the foot of an extreme downhill mountain bike track, this Blaenau Ffestiniog cottage provides a fabulous base for getting outdoors and exploring the surrounding area.
This Blaenau Ffestiniog cottage features a large farmhouse-style kitchen and dining area with breakfast bar.
There is also a comfortable sitting room and further small dining area with a woodburner to relax in front of.
A door leads through to a conservatory with far-reaching views, an excellent extra space to enjoy together.
Upstairs, this Blaenau Ffestiniog cottage has five spacious bedrooms, four of them benefiting from an additional open mezzanine sleeping area, allowing flexible sleeping arrangements for larger groups.
Outside is a terraced garden with a lawn, patio, furniture and a pond, a great spot to relax together after a day out.
There is plenty to do at this Blaenau Ffestiniog cottage, from the walks and cycle trails to the steam railway line, and popular underground slate caverns, all within easy walking distance.
Within a 15 minute drive are the famous Coed-y-Brenin and Betws-y-Coed mountain bike trails.
Situated close to so many attractions, this is a lovely Blaenau Ffestiniog cottage for your Snowdonia break with friends and family all year round.
Five bedrooms: 1 x twin with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 mezzanine double, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 mezzanine single, 2 x family room with 2 singles and 1 mezzanine double. Ground floor shower room with shower only. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area. Utility. Sitting room with dining area (seats 4) and woodburner. Conservatory (seats 5).
- LPG central heating with solar panels for hot water and woodburner
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, small dishwasher, TV with basic Sky, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for stove available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Ample off road parking for cars and water craft
- Bike storage in utility
- Terraced lawned garden and patio with furniture, BBQ and unfenced pond
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Note: Terraced garden has drops and an unfenced pond, children to be supervised
- Note: Mezzanine sleeping areas reached via open tread ships' ladders with low head height, not suitable for young children or the infirm
- Note: Pets to be kept downstairs on tiled floors only.
- Last minute
About the location
Porthmadog 11 miles.
The fascinating old slate town of Blaenau Ffestiniog is situated in a superb position for exploring the Snowdonia National Park. There is a good selection of shops, pubs and places to eat. The main local attractions include the slate mines - where visitors can take enthralling underground trips to see mining as it was done in days gone by - and the famous narrow gauge Ffestiniog mountain railway which runs for 13 miles through the Snowdonia National Park to the harbour town of Porthmadog. Nearby is Portmeirion village, famous for its architecture and the film set of the cult TV series The Prisoner, plus local beaches, suitable for children, are within easy driving distance.