- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
This cosy, terraced, stone cottage sits in the centre of the village of Trawsfynydd, with lake views to the rear, in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales.
This welcoming cottage in Trawsfynydd is just minutes from beautiful lakeside walks and an eight-mile circular cycle path, along with all the boating and fishing opportunities the lake has to offer, and is ideal for a small group or family who want to enjoy the delights of the area.
Featuring two cosy bedrooms and a family bathroom, a fitted kitchen and sitting room with a woodburner and dining area, this attractive Trawsfynydd cottage will delight you.
There is a small enclosed courtyard at the back, whilst across the rear lane is an open meadow garden with superb views across fields to Llyn Trawsfynydd and beyond, where you can sit and relax in the peace and tranquillity of the countryside, watching the world go by.
With fantastic access to Snowdonia and the North Wales coastline, this charming Trawsfynydd holiday cottage is in a perfect location for your holiday at any time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- LPG central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with FreeSat, one with Freeview), DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate and fireguard
- Parking to rear for 2 cars with restricted access
- Roadside parking nearby, FOC public car park 1 min walk
- Enclosed patio garden with furniture, meadow
- Bike storage
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Cottage is accessed up 3 steps
- Note: Twin bedroom is small with restricted access
- Note: Parking to rear of property is not suitable for large cars, people carriers, 4x4s etc, due to the tight turn
About the location
Porthmadog 12 miles; Dolgellau 13 miles; Harlech 14 miles.
This traditional Welsh village lies in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, and is surrounded by the Rhinog, Moelwyn and Arenig mountains. The impressive Trawsfynydd Lake, which is only a short walk from the village, is renowned for its fishing and offers a recently completed walking and cycling route around the entire lake. The village itself boasts a small variety of shops. This area is a mecca for outdoor activities including excellent water sports, climbing, walking, fishing, golf and mountain biking. The beautiful beaches at Black Rock Sands, Harlech and Barmouth are close by, as are the bustling towns of Dolgellau and Porthmadog. Visit castles, narrow gauge railways, slate and copper mines and the famous Portmeirion Italianate Village.