- Hot tub
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Two delightful terraced cottages with hot tubs, in the heart of the quiet seaside village of Trefor, at the gateway to the Llyn Peninsula. Completed and finished to a lovely standard, these elegant Trefor cottages provide first-class accommodation, ideal for a warm and cosy, quiet retreat. With the benefit of a connecting ground floor door, these Trefor cottages can also accommodate a larger family or group for a holiday close to some of the finest countryside and beaches that North Wales has to offer. These lovely Trefor cottages include secluded hot tubs on the rear patios, fully-fitted kitchens and cosy, welcoming sitting rooms and stylish furniture and décor throughout. With a superb beach and harbour just a short walk through the village, and numerous hills and mountains enjoyed from the Wales Coast Path, you will be spoilt for choice over what to do during your time in these lovely Trefor cottages.
A charming terraced cottage with private hot tub in Trefor.
A stylish and welcoming family seaside cottage with three well-appointed bedrooms, a fitted kitchen with beech block worktop and dining area.
This Trefor cottage has a lovely, social sitting room, plus the added benefit of your own superb, part-covered hot tub to while away the day.
An ideal Trefor cottage for exploring the Wales Coast Path and hidden coves and beaches nearby.
Note: This cottage is next to Ref.
24259, together they sleep 11.
Three bedrooms with TV: 2 x doubles, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
Electric heaters with electric fire. Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, Fuel and power inc. in rent, Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Free roadside parking outside. Small, enclosed rear patio with hot tub. One well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 1 min walk. Pub 7.5 miles. Beach 10 mins walk. Note: Interconnecting door is kept locked if properties are not booked together.
- Last minute
- “Fab cottge”
- “We thought it was a lovely cottage and found it comfortable and spacious. It was a bonus they have books at the property too. The kitchen is nice and big and they provide cutlery, cups, plates etc. Also have books at the property. There are 3 bedrooms so it could accomodate a family, couple or group of people comfortably. The hot tub is fab, it is outside under a cover :-). The only thing I would say is that there is only a post office and convenience store in Trefor, you would need to drive about 30 minutes to the nearest supermarket (head towards Caernarfon for Tesco and Morrisions). Nearest towns are Portmadog, Caernarfon and Bangor-all about 30 minutes away To get to the nearest big town you are looking at about 30 minutes to Pwllheli. Not far from Pwllheli are villages like Abersoch. In terms of the location you do need to be willing to drive out to go out for the day or go for a meal. If you wanted to be a bit more central or somewhere lively staying in Caernrfon, Bangor or Portmadog would be good choice. You can go for nice walk in Trefor, where the cottage is based, there is a stoney beach. If you want a sandy beach you would need to drive to Abersoch. You will also find other beaches around that area.”
- “Lovely,cosy, well equipped and decorated cottage. In a great location for exploring by car and within 10 minutes walk of a beach for the dog. The hot tub was perfect for relaxing and unwinding on an evening after a day of outdoor exploring. We will definitely be looking to stay here again in Spring 2014.”
- “A beautiful and well presented cottage, in a beautiful Welsh village close to many areas of outstanding beauty. A great base to return to after a day of exploring beautiful Wales.”
- “The cottage had everything required, and of course the hot tub was a fabulous addition. It was in a good position to travel out and about and it was only a short distance from Trefor beach which was great to walk our dog.”
- “The cottage was well equipped and the hot tub was a great feature after a long day of walking. The WiFi was a great bonus too. A fantastically located cottage to explore the local area, the nearby mountains and the Welsh Coastal Path. We will definitely visit again!”
- “Fantastic cottage with everything to a high standard. The hot tub was fantastic and made it extra special. Perfect location for nearby towns as well as near a small beach so perfect for an evening walk”
- “Wonderful cottage in a really friendly, picturesque village. The cottage was a wonderful base to explore the area from. The hot-tub proved especially useful for relaxing after a long day out exploring the area.”
- “The hot tub is fabulous! The village is quiet and the locals are very friendly. All facilities provided were working and of good quality.”
- “Cottage was lovely - very spacious. Liked the big kitchen, living room and the hot tub. It was also nice that there were books to read. Cottage is not far from Caernarfon, Porthmadog, Abersoch and other villages.”
- “The cottage was exceptionally well appointed and provided everything required for a long stay. The layout, room sizes and hot tub were fantastic!”
- “Lots of excellent nearby walks for us and the dog.”
About the location
Nefyn 7.5 miles; Portmerion 20 miles; Bangor 22 miles.
The small village of Trefor is surrounded by sea and mountains, overlooking Caernarfon Bay, and enjoys a harbour with stone breakwater pier and sheltered sandy beach that the Wales Coastal Path runs past, or the more adventurous can enjoy a regular surf outside the breakwater. The village benefits from a convenience store, Post Office and licensed social club. Nearby, in the village of Llithfaen, are the Welsh Language and Heritage Centre and restaurant. The pretty coastal town of Nefyn lies 7.5 miles away, sitting atop sweeping cliffs, and is home to a fine, two-mile stretch of sandy beach, along with a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, and the award-winning golf club is popular with families and couples alike. Clynnog is also within reach of the amenities of the popular towns of Pwllheli, Abersoch, Caernarfon, Portmerion and Bangor. The coastline around this region is dotted with castles and coves, while fishing, sailing and watersports are all available. The start of the Snowdonia National Park is 5 miles away, with its dramatic scenery and abundance of superb walks. With its proximity to such a wide range of destinations, this area makes a superb base for a break in North Wales.