- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Coxwood Farm Cottages
Rossett 3 miles. Three farm cottages on a small livestock farm, 3 miles from Rossett. Skilfully converted from a large 19th century outbuilding, the cottages provide spacious accommodation, with exposed beams to enhance the character. There is shared use of an indoor games room, an outdoor children’s play area with an outdoor trampoline, swing, slide and climbing frame, and a lawned garden to the front of the properties. Just 6 miles away is the historic city of Chester, with beautiful architecture, medieval city walls and Roman ruins, along with quality shopping and excellent pubs and restaurants. Enjoy a trip to the Blue Planet Aquarium, Loggerheads Country Park or the Llangollen Railway, or canal boat trips - something for everyone! When booked together the three cottages sleep 20.
A semi-detached barn conversion offering spacious accommodation with exposed beams and stripped pine doors, including a lovely farmhouse kitchen with dining area and a charming sitting room, with French windows opening out onto a private patio.
A great base for touring this lovely area.
Note: This property can be booked with Refs.
1336 and 10477 to accommodate 20.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Large kitchen with dining area. Spacious sitting room with coal-effect electric fire, double sofa bed and French windows to patio area. Large shared games out-building.
Central heating with electric fire in sitting room. Electric cooker with double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, video, DVD player, CD player, WiFi. Games room with table tennis, table football, and a pool table. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot, highchair and stairgate on request. Bike storage. Off road parking for 3 cars. Shared lawned garden, private patio area with garden furniture and BBQ. Children's play area with outdoor trampoline, swing, slide, climbing frame etc. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop 3 miles, pub 1.5 miles.
- Last minute
- “Good Location, Spacious, Comfortable - children friendly”
- “We all enjoyed our stay at the Dairy; my wife and I, my daughter 3 grandchildren 3 -9. The dairy was spacious, comfortable and clean with everything we could need. Loads of safe space & facilities for the kids. Convenient for Chester, Wrexham and North Wales. Would certainly recommend.”
- “What a wonderful surprise!”
- “Have just returned from a 4 night stay at The Dairy - with hubby, sister-in-law and another friend. Immaculate cottage, excellent facilities, large kitchen, large separate lounge and three lovely sized bedroom, the double having its own en-suite. Bev had left a lovely sponge, milk and other essentials to start our holiday - a really nice touch! Had a lovely time one evening in the separate games room trying to learn to play table tennis! Bev and her family were so welcoming. Will definitely go back as there are plenty of places to visit in the area.”
- “A pleasant holiday”
- “A well-equipped cottage. Kitchen, living room and bedrooms all of good quality. Rather cheap shower cubicles and water flow quite inadequate to be able to use the bath”
- “relaxing and unrestricted”
- “the cottage was lovely although some of the crockery could do with updating, there were six of us in the party including two young children, who had the run of the garden, the setting in the farm feels open and uncluttered, the owner was on hand had we needed her but was unobtusive the rest of the time. would recommend it for young family who dont mind travelling for shopping and entertainment”
- “We felt very welcome and extremely comfortable during our stay at The Dairy, it was like a home from home. Highly recommend this property!”
- “Excellent family accommodation with plenty of space, an excellent games room and outdoor play facilities.”
About the location
Chester 6 miles; Llangollen 15 miles.
The village of Rossett is built along the banks of the River Alyn. Rossett boasts many fine buildings such as the Jacobean Trevalyn Hall and an eccentrically designed 19th Century church, along with a variety of hotels, pubs, and a few shops. Have a game of golf at the local course, or enjoy the pretty river whilst keeping an eye open for herons, cormorants and kingfishers. Nearby lies the historic City of Chester offering beautiful architecture, quality shopping, and excellent pubs and restaurants. Enjoy walks around the medieval city walls and along the banks of the River Dee, wander along the unique half-timbered medieval ‘Rows’ in the city centre, or visit Chester Zoo - the choice is endless.