- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pwllheli 1 mile.
An attractive, refurbished, detached cottage in the lovely surroundings of the 100-acre Penmaen Estate, 1 mile from Pwllheli.
The cottage offers well-equipped, comfortable accommodation with its own lawned garden and patio, ideal for relaxing.
A shared drying room offers a tumble dryer, and plenty of space for walkers and sailors to dry their wetsuits and boots after a day exploring.
The cottage is situated in a wonderful elevated position overlooking Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia, and is surrounded by the estate's stunning landscaped gardens, including an old tower with sitting area, which offers the most wonderful coastal views over St Tudwal's Islands.
Perfect for a couple or family to enjoy an all-year-round holiday, with easy travelling access to Snowdonia, Anglesey, the many miles of spectacular coastline and the wide variety of walking and cycling the peninsula has on offer.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with coal-effect electric fire.
- Storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer (in shared drying room), HD flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Electricity for storage heaters inc. in rent, remainder by £1 coin meter
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars, boats, canoes etc
- Large lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Guests are also welcome to enjoy the owner's beautiful large garden with wonderful viewing points over Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 1 mile
- Beach 30 mins walk (5 mins drive).
About the location
Abersoch 6 miles; Criccieth 8 miles.
This busy market town is the unofficial capital of the Llyn Peninsula which is one of the most scenic regions of Wales, renowned for its outstanding scenery, stunning coastal walks, excellent beaches and golf courses. This traditional seaside town offers a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants and an impressive marina holding 400 boats. The town boasts two beaches, one with the Blue Flag Award and is renowned for its sailing and watersports. Close by are Criccieth, with its medieval castle, and popular Abersoch, a pretty harbour town also renowned for its wonderful beaches and watersports facilities. Much of the peninsula is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a lot of the coastline is owned by the National Trust providing many remote bays, sandy beaches and exciting clifftop walks, as well as wildlife havens like Bardsey Island. Discover all of Snowdonia, the Isle of Anglesey, many medieval castles and N.T. properties and gardens, or simply relax in this beautiful part of Wales.
To see more of the beautiful Penmaen Gardens, please click here: Penmaen Gardens Video