- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Whitby 1 mile.
A cosy, modern, mid-terrace cottage situated near the banks of the River Esk, close to the historic fishing port of Whitby.
Overlooking the famous old railway viaduct, under which a steam train passes every day between March and October on its way to Whitby, this delightful property boasts comfortably furnished and tastefully decorated open plan living, with a small patio area outside and a large, enclosed, communal garden with children's play equipment.
Providing shared use of the indoor swimming pool and a slipway down to the river from the garden, Biffins Berth also makes an ideal base from which to enjoy the delights of Whitby and the many coastal villages nearby, such as beautiful Robin Hood's Bay and the popular seaside resort of Scarborough.
Explore the dramatic North York Moors, visit some of the many picturesque inland villages or take a ride on the famous steam railway.
Plenty to do for all the family!
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with Whirlpool bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with small kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, use of communal washing machines, TV, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Shared use of communal indoor swimming pool (available 9am - 6pm seven days a week, beginning of Mar to end of Oct)
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed, communal garden with private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Due to the proximity of the river, please ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: TV reception can be limited in this area
- Note: Trains pass nearby between Mar and Oct and there may be some associated noise when outside the cottage.
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 6 miles; Scarborough 19 miles; Pickering 20 miles; Guisborough 22 miles.
The ancient fishing port of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk and is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire, with its superb coastline and close proximity to the spectacular North York Moors. Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town of winding streets and hidden alleys, with a picturesque harbour, safe sandy beaches and of course the Abbey, reached by the famous 199 steps.
- Last minute