- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Southview Holiday Cottages
Situated in the coastal village of Barmston, six miles south of Bridlington, these delightful properties are in a group of six, set around a gravelled courtyard. These cottages offer first-class accommodation, ideal for couples and families wishing to explore the largely undiscovered Yorkshire Wolds and East Coast resorts. Furnished and decorated in a contemporary style, these charming cottages are well presented, with great attention to detail, providing very bright and comfortable holiday homes in a peaceful location. Outside is a communal patio area, perfect for sitting and enjoying the morning sunshine, whilst discussing the day’s activities! The friendly village of Barmston has a good local pub serving food and a traditional duck pond, whilst a short stroll brings you to a lovely sandy beach. Nearby Bridlington offers good eateries, a spa entertainment centre and long, sandy beaches, whilst Filey lies a little further north with its promenades and historic harbour. For nature lovers, be sure to visit Bempton Cliffs RSPB Reserve with its spectacular colonies of nesting sea birds, or discover the many stately homes in the area, including Sledmere House, Burton Agnes Hall and Sewerby Hall. These lovely cottages are ideal at any time of year.
A delightful, single-storey cottage in Barmston, providing modern, light and airy accommodation. With a galley-style kitchen and spacious shower room, this Barmston cottage offers very comfortable accommodation, ideal for couples wanting to explore both the beautiful coastline and the rolling Yorkshire Wolds. Note: This cottage is next to Refs: 9888, 12525, 26227 and 927210, together they sleep 18.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with double shower, basin and WC. Galley-style kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine and tumble dryer in communal laundry room, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Additional fuel available to purchase
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared patio with furniture and BBQ
- Children's indoor and outdoor play area, bird aviary and chickens on site
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop on site, pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk
- Note: This property may be suitable for the accompanied disabled
- Last minute
- “An absolutely beautiful cottage, the pictures do not do it justice. A lovely quiet location with a great Italian restaurant within walking distance. We will definitely recommend and we would go back again.”
- “The cottage was cosy, clean and we'll furnished. Owners on site were very friendly and helpful. Lovely walks from the cottage door.”
- “Great location and an excellent comfortable, homely feel to the cottage, everything we needed was included. The perfect size for two people.”
- “Had a great time and will definitely be returning.”
- “We enjoyed having the beach to ourselves and it was only a short walk away. The cottage was cosy and it was great to have a log burning stove. The bed was very comfy too, we had the best nights sleep in a long time! The pub was only a short walk away and we were made to feel welcome. We needed a break away to recharge our batteries after a busy couple of months at work and we definitely relaxed ready to go back to work.”
- “Liked the location of the Cottage, very peaceful. Cottage being all on one level with walk in shower.”
- “This is the best holiday cottage we have stayed in. Warm friendly welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Good base for visiting all the lovely sights in the area. Would recommend for a lovely relaxing and enjoyable holiday.”
- “First class cottage - will be going back again.”
- “Homely. All facilities good. Staff very helpful.”
About the location
Bridlington 6 miles.
The small village of Barmston lies on the east coast, six miles south of Bridlington. This friendly, rural village overlooks the North Sea, with stunning views along the coastline from the cliff top, where on a clear day you can see for miles up and down the coast. The village centre has a pub serving food, and an Italian restaurant is only a 10 minute walk away. A duck pond completes this quiet village, whilst nearby is a sandy beach. Situated between the traditional seaside towns of Bridlington and Skipsea, the area is ideal for family holidays with plenty of activities and attractions available, including Bempton Nature Reserve, Hornsea Freeport, golf courses and historic houses and gardens.