- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Robin Hood's Bay 0.5 miles.
A superb, Edwardian semi-detached property, situated in the village of Fylingthorpe, just 10 minutes' walk from the pretty fishing village of Robin Hood's Bay.
This cottage has been lovingly renovated to a very high standard and retains delightful original features including cast iron fireplaces, high ceilings and a freestanding bath.
It boasts two welcoming sitting rooms and a well-equipped, open plan kitchen with dining area, which has the bonus of a cosy woodburner and comfy seating.
Outside, the rear garden and patio are ideal in the summer and perfect for alfresco dining.
The village of Fylingthorpe provides a good village shop, butcher's and local inn serving food, whilst a ten minute stroll from this Fylingthorpe cottage takes you to the bustling village of Robin Hood's Bay.
Explore the steep, winding, cobbled streets with quaint cottages, gift shops, tea rooms and restaurants.
Nearby, the Cleveland Way is widely used for cycling, walking and horse riding.
With the coast and the beautiful North York Moors on the doorstep, this cottage provides the ideal base for all the family.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x second floor twins. Bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area with woodburner. Utility. First floor sitting room. Second snug sitting room.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in dining area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking
- Lawned rear garden and patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: There is an unfenced stream at the bottom of the garden, children should be supervised
- Note: There are 5 steps to the front door, a flight of steps to the side door and 3 steps to the garden
- Note: House is on a slope, front door opens into first floor sitting room.
About the location
ROBIN HOOD’S BAY
Whitby 6 miles; Scarborough 17 miles.
Robin Hood's Bay, with its narrow cobbled streets and quaint cottages, is one of the most picturesque villages on the English coastline. Situated between Scarborough and Whitby, this charming old fishing village is to be found nestling at the edge of a wide sweeping bay backed by spectacular cliffs and dramatic moorland scenery, and was once home to author Leo Walmsley. All holidaymakers will love the beach and its cliff-top walks, whilst more serious walkers will enjoy the many long distance trails that pass through the Cleveland Way, the Lyke Wake Walk and the Coast to Coast walks which all take in Robin Hood’s Bay. The village amenities are superb, with charming alleyways to explore and plenty of places to rest, relax and take refreshment. A perfect base for enjoying the Yorkshire Coast.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute