- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Whitby 1 mile. An attractive semi-detached stone-built barn conversion with views over the countryside, on a working farm just one mile from Whitby. This single-storey cottage with an open plan living area has been decorated and furnished tastefully throughout. With exposed beams and underfloor heating, the property feels warm and cheerful. A great location, close to the amenities of Whitby and ideal for exploring the beaches at Sandsend, visiting the delightful countryside or taking advantage of the owner's fishing rights on the renowned salmon river, The Esk. Note: This property adjoins Ref. 1465, Whalebone Cottage and together they can accommodate up to 12 people.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin measuring 6ft by 3ft (zip & link beds, can be made up as a double). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV, DVD player, radio/cassette player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with patio and garden furniture
- Fishing rights for the Esk available from the owner (must have own licence)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: This property lies on the A171 and is situated next to a caravan and camping site.
- Last minute
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 6 miles; Scarborough 19 miles; Pickering 20 miles; Guisborough 22 miles.
The ancient fishing port of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk and is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire, with its superb coastline and close proximity to the spectacular North York Moors. Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town of winding streets and hidden alleys, with a picturesque harbour, safe sandy beaches and of course the Abbey, reached by the famous 199 steps.