- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Whitby 1 mile. A delightful semi-detached stone-built barn conversion, on a working farm just one mile from Whitby.
Offering spacious and well-equipped accommodation, this homely property has beamed ceilings, a feature brick fireplace and an original whalebone in the wall!
The property offers lovely views of the surrounding countryside, and has a small but sunny rear garden.
With Whitby just down the road, and the beaches of the coastline within easy reach, not to mention the fishing rights available on the renowned salmon river - The Esk, this makes a great destination for all the family.
Note: This property adjoins Ref. 1464 Broadings Cottage and together they can accommodate up to 12 people.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Additional ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Spacious sitting room with electric living flame fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD player, radio/cassette player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden with garden furniture
- Fishing rights for the Esk available from the owner (must have own licence)
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: This property lies on the A171 and is situated next to a caravan and camping site.
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 6 miles; Scarborough 19 miles; Pickering 20 miles; Guisborough 22 miles.
The ancient fishing port of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk and is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire, with its superb coastline and close proximity to the spectacular North York Moors. Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town of winding streets and hidden alleys, with a picturesque harbour, safe sandy beaches and of course the Abbey, reached by the famous 199 steps.
- Last minute