- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
An attractive ground floor apartment, in a superb position overlooking the beach and promenade in the coastal town of Bridlington in East Yorkshire.
Set in a converted Victorian property, this Bridlington self-catering apartment would appeal to those wanting to enjoy a traditional seaside holiday, with all the amenities of the town close at hand.
Comfortably furnished, this Bridlington apartment has a spacious sitting room with a magnificent period fireplace and a large bay window to take in the lovely views of the sea.
With a compact modern kitchen and two tasteful bedrooms, this Bridlington apartment provides an inviting holiday home.
Outside, there is a small garden in front of the window overlooking the sea and promenade.
A stone's throw brings you to the long, sandy beach and pretty promenade, whilst a five minute walk brings you to the historic harbour.
Why not visit the Spa Theatre with its summer shows, or enjoy the floral displays in the public gardens nearby?
With numerous restaurants, tea rooms and shops all nearby, guests to this Bridlington holiday home can leave their cars and truly relax!
For the more adventurous, there are bracing cliff-top walks at nearby Flamborough and fascinating birdwatching at Bempton Cliffs nature reserve.
A well-located Bridlington apartment for an enjoyable holiday.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin with 2'6" beds. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
Gas central heating with electric fire. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair on request. Off road parking for 1 car. Shared use of communal front garden. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 5 mins walk. Note: There are 3 steps up, with a handrail, to access the property.
- Last minute
- “I would recommend highly.”
- “Woodcroft Court is a lovely property with excellent views of the sea from the lounge window, it is clean comfortable and had everything we needed, only a short walk along the seafront to Bridlington. We had a great time and would very happily recommend it to friends and return.”
- “Great location”
- “Woodcroft Court is in a great location. Easy walk into Bridlington along the sea-front. No need to take the car out at all, unless you want to explore further afield. Great views from the lounge window and the apartment has a real homely feel to it. The kids loved the hostess trolley and were taking it in turns pushing the food to the dining table (may have to get one for home!) Would definitely visit again and recommend.”
- “Woodcroft Court is a lovely property with excellent views of the sea from the lounge window. It is clean comfortable and had everything we needed, and is only a short walk along the seafront to Bridlington. We had a great time and would very happily recommend it to friends and return.”
- “This flat is everything you would need for a great holiday; comfortable and very well equipped. Its position on the sea front is lovely, also there is the bonus of a parking space.”
- “A lovely bright flat which was easily accessible to the main areas of Bridlington. Had direct access to the beach and a wonderful view from the bay window. We loved the arts and crafts design of the fire surround.”
- “The owner was very friendly and available on the telephone to help us if required. The apartment was well equipped and very homely.”
- “Great location. It was good to get up in the morning, open the blind and look out at the sea. Easy walking distance to all amenities; a great place to stay.”
- “Beautiful, comfortable flat overlooking the sea. The owner has thought of everything to make the flat home from home. Will definitely return.”
- “The location was perfect for my elderly mother who enjoys a view of the sea, which was possible from the comfort of the lounge. The owners of the property were keen to ensure that we had everything we needed.”
- “The accommodation was first class and the property owner was very attentive. My elderly mother particularly loved the view of the sea.”
- “Flat location was perfect, very comfortable accommodation, nice and warm even in December. Beautiful view to Flamborough Head, the harbour and down the coast. One of the best spots in Bridlington I would say.”
About the location
Filey 10 miles; Scarborough 20 miles.
The seaside resort of Bridlington lies on the east coast of Yorkshire, south of Scarborough and Filey. Two award-winning beaches of golden sand stretch out on either side of the historic harbour, bustling with activity. Beautifully designed promenades provide everything from fun-fairs to quiet places where you can sit and watch the world go by. Shops, attractions, restaurants and the historic 'Old Town' of Bridlington offer a fascinating contrast to life on the beach, where the latest Dad's Army has been filmed, whilst the Bridlington Spa Theatre on the front provides evening entertainment. Close by is the gateway to Woldgate, an area made famous by the artist David Hockney. Further afield are the picturesque villages and scenery of the Yorkshire Wolds, the neighbouring resort of Hornsea and the spectacular heritage coastline. There are numerous places to visit in the area, including Bempton's bird sanctuary, Sewerby Hall, Danes Dyke and Flamborough Head. A great area for bird and nature lovers, or simply for touring.