- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A lovely, quality log cabin, on a working livestock farm in the village of Hinderwell, 7 miles north of Whitby.
Stylishly furnished and decorated to a very high standard, this fabulous Yorkshire cottage has an open plan living area, comfortable, light, spacious rooms, decking wrapping around the cottage offering countryside views, and a fabulous hot tub.
On the farm, collect your own eggs for breakfast, admire the llamas or book a pony ride.
The village of Hinderwell offers excellent amenities with local shops, several pubs and a bistro, whilst the sea is only a ten minute walk.
Enjoy a scenic cliff-top walk, or visit the old fishing villages of Staithes and Runswick Bay, steeped in history, with cobbled streets, secret alleys and cottages tumbling towards the harbours.
Explore the seaside towns of Whitby and Saltburn, or drive through the stunning scenery of the North York Moors National Park.
A wonderful base for a Yorkshire cottage holiday, all year round.
Note: This cottage can be booked with Ref. 11927, to sleep 8.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, and patio doors onto decking, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD
- Electricity charged via card meter, first £5 included, further £5 cards available to purchase from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small, private deck with furniture and BBQ
- Hot tub available by arrangement at £70 per week or £50 per short break, payable direct to owner
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 mins walk
- Sea 10 mins walk
- Note: Cottage is situated on a small, quiet caravan site.
About the location
Whitby 9 miles.
Hinderwell is a small but bustling rural village with shops and pubs close to the picturesque fishing villages of Staithes and Runswick Bay, whilst being just 9 miles from the charming harbour town of Whitby. Hinderwell is ideally located for exploring the beautiful surrounding countryside, ranging from the dramatic cliffs and smugglers’ coves of the coastline, to the deep secluded dales of the North York Moors National Park. Walking, cycling, gliding, riding and fishing are all well catered for in the area, making this the perfect location for a relaxing break.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute