- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Filey 3 miles.
An attractive, modern, end-terrace property, in a holiday development, The Bay, which is situated 3 miles from the charming, historic seaside town of Filey.
With fabulous on-site facilities and direct access to the beach, this Filey cottage offers excellent accommodation for families wanting a traditional holiday in a lovely area.
With a light and airy open plan living area, this cottage near Filey is tastefully furnished and decorated to a high standard, with a contemporary style kitchen and bathroom.
Upstairs in this Filey cottage, the two bright and cheerful bedrooms both boast TVs, making them ideal for the younger members of the family to have some space!
Outside this Filey cottage is a small private patio and extensive, communal grounds, with picnic areas, BBQs and two lakes.
On the complex itself, there is a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a gym, as well as tennis courts, fishing and a putting green, whilst guests can book in for snorkeling, fencing and archery lessons.
With a pub serving good food, a coffee shop and chemist, as well as a beautician's and bike hire, this Filey cottage is well serviced.
A short stroll from this Filey holiday home brings you to a long, sandy Blue Flag beach which is a delight for children, whilst Filey itself offers charming promenades, lovely parks and an unspoilt, historic harbour.
Why not take a pony ride or go rock pooling on Filey Brigg?
With the Yorkshire Wolds to explore and the famous bird sanctuary at nearby Bempton an absolute must, this Filey cottage will appeal to young and old alike.
Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with French doors to the patio.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Use of communal sauna, steam room, gym and indoor heated swimming pool
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking in shared bays around the corner
- Small private patio with furniture, use of extensive communal grounds and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site shop/pharmacy, coffee/pizza cafe and pub 2 mins walk (coffee/pizza cafe subject to seasonal opening times)
- Beach 15 mins walk
- Note: Use of the indoor heated swimming pool, children's pool, gym, sauna and steam room are included in the rental price
- Additional facilities and activities are available at additional cost, payable on site.
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
Filey is a traditional English seaside resort, with a friendly atmosphere, offering a restful holiday. A fishing town on the North East Coast, Filey has enjoyed a reputation of being a seaside resort since Victorian times. The town is set affront the magnificent Filey Bay, a long stretch of beautiful sand with Filey Brigg to the North with its shallow rock pools. The town itself seems almost caught in a timewarp, retaining much of its character, with individual shops, narrow paths and ginnels. There is a small coble landing, a slipway where the local fishermen keep their boats, and delightful beach chalets that can be hired through the summer months. The bay is edged with two promenades and there are various gardens, where brass bands play on a Sunday afternoon. This small town is family orientated with pony rides on the beach, children's play areas, crazy golf and candy floss! Nearby, Flamborough Head boasts high cliffs with exhilarating walks and Bempton Cliffs are a haven for bird lovers. A short drive brings you to the much busier town of Scarborough. Plenty to discover and explore in this lovely area.