- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Brandesburton 0.5 miles.
A delightful, timber-framed, detached, first floor apartment in the owner's grounds, set just half a mile from the village of Brandesburton, surrounded by open fields.
Mid-way between Beverley and Hornsea, this Brandesburton cottage provides a lovely romantic hideaway for couples wanting to explore both the east coast and the countryside of the Yorkshire Wolds.
Bright and light, with an open plan living area, this Brandesburton cottage has been finished to a high standard, with a large apex viewing window designed to take in the beautiful evening sunsets.
With high pitched, sloping ceilings, this Yorkshire cottage is tastefully furnished and decorated, with a well-equipped kitchen and comfortable sitting area.
Outside this Brandesburton cottage there is a small, private enclosed rear garden where you can sit outside with a glass of wine, discussing the day's adventures.
Walkers will enjoy the network of public footpaths in the area, whilst cyclists can sample the many quiet country lanes this area has to offer.
A ten-minute walk brings you to the local pubs and shops, whilst a few minutes’ drive brings you to the historic and pretty market town of Beverley, with excellent restaurants, cafes and affluent shops.
Don't miss the extensive common pastures of Westwood on the edge of the town.
The traditional seaside town of Hornsea offers long sandy beaches, elegant promenades and ornamental gardens, along with fine fish and chips and Hornsea Mere with its boating and water activities.
From this Brandesburton cottage, there are numerous nearby stately homes to visit, including Burton Agnes Hall, Sledmere House and Burton Constable Hall.
With easy access to the walled city of York and the beautiful countryside to explore, this Brandesburton cottage is perfectly located.
All first floor. One king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden with furniture and BBQ
- Bike storage
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Access to the property is via 12 external, wooden steps.
- Last minute
- “Little gem of a cottage”
- “We had a lovely week here in September, This cottage was a cracking find..Away from the hullabaloo of the campsites and only a gentle stroll to the lovely village of Brandesburton. A perfect place to unwind and re-charge your batteries.The cottage is tastefully decorated and the enclosed garden to the rear was perfect for our dog.Tea, Milk & sugar was there waiting for us when we arrived, There was even some ice cubes in the freezer, Was lovely to sit with a glass of wine and watch the sun setting over the fields on an evening. A perfect base from which to explore Hull, Beverley, Hornsea and more.. hats off to the owners Ali & John, so glad we booked this one.”
- “Perfect for two and a dog.”
- “The property is brand new and well designed and built. It is decorated to a high standard with quality fixtures and fittings. The owners have thought of everything you will need even down to a good selection of DVDs. There is a good sized enclosed garden that is ideal for a dog, it was very hot when we were there and we kept the door open so that our dog could potter in and out as he pleased. If you like walking there are plenty of walks in the local area. The nearest village is Leven, and the local Costcutter has a very good range. The friendly owners live next door but leave you to your own devices. There is a laundry room on the ground floor with everything you need.”
- “It was a quirky place to stay and had everything you needed.”
- “Wonderful views and a wonderful place. The owners were very nice and helpful. Would recommend.”
- “A beautiful property, aptly named, with wonderful views of the sunset! The accommodation was of a very high standard and close to many places of interest. An excellent place for a wonderfully relaxing holiday.”
- “Sunset View is a modern, clean and comfortable place to stay with parking under cover and has good access to local attractions.”
- “A lovely cottage for two with easy access by car to beaches and other attractions all within an hour or so drive. Would recommend to friends.”
- “The lodge was very well laid out and exceeded our expectations. The owner was very welcoming on our arrival. There was plenty to do and visit in and around this area of Yorkshire; walking, fishing and the coast, will visit this property in the future.”
- “The property was excellent, we could not fault anything. We had such a nice week here.”
- “The cottage was to a very high standard and we found the owners very helpful, the enclosed garden was excellent for us to soak up the sun and relax and also keep our dog happy playing with his ball. We found some brilliant walks in the welcome pack and had excellent weather to walk some of them. The layout of the cottage is very good indeed, the entertainment equipment is also very good, for example; TV, DVD and iPod dock, we particularly liked the free WiFi broadband as we both are tech minded. Shops are near enough to walk to and Bridlington and Hornsea aren't very far by car. We had such a good holiday here that we have booked again in July.”
- “Liked the uniqueness of the property and its location. Superb area complimented by the apartment.”
- “Cosy and warm for a winter break in this nicely finished property. Dog friendly property with plenty of local walks.”
- “The property was lovely. The views very nice through all windows. Beautiful sunrise one side and sunset the other.”
- “The apartment lives up to its name, the sunsets from the window were fantastic. The owners have got it right, they have thought of everything to make you feel welcome and enjoy your holiday. The apartment is a credit to them. The area was perfect for dog lovers with plenty of beaches to enjoy.”
About the location
Hornsea 6.5 miles; Beverley 9.7 miles.
The small village of Brandesburton lies in the East Riding of Yorkshire betwixt Hornsea and Beverley. Surrounded by open countryside, this small village hosts two local shops, two traditional village inns, a nearby golf course and a small village green. There is a nearby indoor market and car boot sale every Sunday at Skirlington. The seaside town of Hornsea lies just under 7 miles to the east and offers traditional seaside amenities with long golden sands, extensive promenade and ornamental gardens, tea rooms and pubs. A short drive from Brandesburton brings you to the historic market town of Beverley with its majestic minster, independent shops and rich array of quality restaurants, trendy cafes and cobbled market square. Brandesburton is well placed for visiting the numerous stately homes and gardens in the area, including Burton Agnes Hall, Sledmere House and Burton Constable Hall.