- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Lovingly refurbished, Heather Croft is a superb detached red brick property overlooking Robin Hood's Bay and within a 10 minute walk of the beach and harbour. The immaculate living accommodation is open plan giving the property a light and airy feel, whilst the full oil central heating ensures that the cottage is warm and welcoming in all seasons. A particular feature are the French doors from both kitchen and sitting room which lead onto a balcony/decking area with lovely views over open countryside to the coast beyond. The perfect place for a relaxing holiday on the Yorkshire Coast - a delightful property in a superb location!
Three bedrooms: 1 x double (with room for cot), 1 x twin with limited headroom (both first floor), 1 x ground floor single. First floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining area and French doors out onto garden area with sea views. Sitting room with additional French doors out onto south-facing balcony. Entrance hall.
- Oil central heating
- Electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV, video, DVD player, stereo/CD player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Large, sunny balcony area set in enclosed garden with sea views, garden furniture and BBQ
- Off road drive-in parking to front of property for 2 cars
- Additional secure off road parking available opposite
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins, harbour and beaches 10 mins
- Note: Although this is a no pet property, the owners' dogs do stay in the property occasionally
- As such, this property is not completely free of pet traces.
- Last minute
- “Heather Croft offered the total package for the perfect holiday.”
- “The owner popped in to welcome us and made sure we had everything we needed. There are lovely views over the rooftops and bay from the downstairs windows and the decking and garden provide the ideal place to relax and take in the views. The cottage is very comfortable and we couldn't have wished for more. We have already booked again for this coming year.”
- “superb holiday”
- “This is one of the nicest places we have stayed in the UK All that was needed was in the cottage ,it was clean and so very comfortable ,home form home,the garden was lovely and the view was splendid . There is nothing i can add only it was simply just perfect in every way possible”
- “The location, views and privacy of this cottage were all excellent. The rooms were spacious and the decoration and furnishings were to a very high standard. The kitchen utensils/equipment were more than adequate for our needs. Another good thing was having a parking area on the drive for 2 cars. We would recommend this property to anyone wanting to stay in Robin Hood's Bay.”
- “Everything was lovely. We were very pleased and would recommend Heather Croft to friends and family.”
- “Heather Croft was all we could have wanted and more. The cottage was a delightfully spacious place with a good view of the bay. We enjoyed the local eateries, walks, sheep at the bottom of the garden and bats at night. Not forgetting the variety of birds who visited every day. It is well located for visits to Scarborough, Whitby, Staithes and of course Grosmont is a lovely place to visit and explore.”
- “Loved the cottage location and the beautiful scenery.”
- “The cottage was in an excellent position and detached, a good walking distance into the lower bay. Very peaceful, with stunning views from the back.”
- “Where the cottage was situated was very convenient and the view from the patio was excellent. We do a lot of walking and it was so nice to be able to go back to a lovely comfortable cottage.”
- “The location was perfect and the cottage and garden were lovely.”
- “Really enjoyed our break, we have stayed at Heather Croft before. The living room is great and has a wonderful view of the bay. All the rooms were comfortable and we returned relaxed and restored. Will definitely go again.”
- “This was our second visit, and it didn't disappoint!”
About the location
ROBIN HOOD’S BAY
Whitby 6 miles; Scarborough 17 miles.
Robin Hood's Bay, with its narrow cobbled streets and quaint cottages, is one of the most picturesque villages on the English coastline. Situated between Scarborough and Whitby, this charming old fishing village is to be found nestling at the edge of a wide sweeping bay backed by spectacular cliffs and dramatic moorland scenery, and was once home to author Leo Walmsley. All holidaymakers will love the beach and its cliff-top walks, whilst more serious walkers will enjoy the many long distance trails that pass through the Cleveland Way, the Lyke Wake Walk and the Coast to Coast walks which all take in Robin Hood’s Bay. The village amenities are superb, with charming alleyways to explore and plenty of places to rest, relax and take refreshment. A perfect base for enjoying the Yorkshire Coast.