- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lovingly refurbished, Heather Croft is a superb detached red brick property overlooking Robin Hood's Bay and within a 10 minute walk of the beach and harbour.
The immaculate living accommodation is open plan giving the property a light and airy feel, whilst the full oil central heating ensures that the cottage is warm and welcoming in all seasons.
A particular feature are the French doors from both kitchen and sitting room which lead onto a balcony/decking area with lovely views over open countryside to the coast beyond.
The perfect place for a relaxing holiday on the Yorkshire Coast - a delightful property in a superb location!
Three bedrooms: 1 x double (with room for cot), 1 x twin with limited headroom (both first floor), 1 x ground floor single. First floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining area and French doors out onto garden area with sea views. Sitting room with additional French doors out onto south-facing balcony.
- Oil central heating
- Electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, stereo/CD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Large, sunny balcony area set in enclosed garden with sea views, garden furniture and BBQ
- Off road drive-in parking to front of property for 2 cars
- Additional secure off road parking available opposite
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins, harbour and beaches 10 mins
- Note: Although this is a no pet property, the owners' dogs do stay in the property occasionally, as such, this property is not completely free of pet traces.
About the location
ROBIN HOOD’S BAY
Whitby 6 miles; Scarborough 17 miles.
Robin Hood's Bay, with its narrow cobbled streets and quaint cottages, is one of the most picturesque villages on the English coastline. Situated between Scarborough and Whitby, this charming old fishing village is to be found nestling at the edge of a wide sweeping bay backed by spectacular cliffs and dramatic moorland scenery, and was once home to author Leo Walmsley. All holidaymakers will love the beach and its cliff-top walks, whilst more serious walkers will enjoy the many long distance trails that pass through the Cleveland Way, the Lyke Wake Walk and the Coast to Coast walks which all take in Robin Hood’s Bay. The village amenities are superb, with charming alleyways to explore and plenty of places to rest, relax and take refreshment. A perfect base for enjoying the Yorkshire Coast.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute