- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
A superb second floor apartment, set in an attractive Victorian property, in the centre of the seaside resort of Scarborough. Situated in the elegant area of Southcliffe, this Scarborough self-catering apartment provides wonderful accommodation for couples wishing to enjoy the many attractions of this vibrant town, but within close proximity to the North York Moors National Park. Renovated to a high standard, this Scarborough self-catering apartment offers a spacious open plan living area with a modern kitchen, dining area and comfortable sitting area. Furnished with a contemporary feel throughout, this bright and cheerful Scarborough self-catering apartment offers a lovely, romantic base. A five minute walk from this Scarborough holiday apartment brings you onto the sea front, with its golden sands, cafés, pubs and amusements. Enjoy the colourful ornamental gardens or walk along the promenade to North Bay, with the castle ruins perched on the cliffs above. For culture lovers, the renowned Stephen Joseph Theatre in the round features excellent productions, whilst Peasholm Park boasts the largest open air theatre in England. From this Scarborough holiday apartment, the beautiful surrounding countryside and moors are well worth exploring, with pretty coastal and inland villages to discover and ample walking opportunities. A lovely Scarborough holiday apartment, all year round.
All second floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, table top freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Communal terraced patios (accessed via path and steps)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Apartment is accessed up a staircase, via a shared entrance.
- Last minute
- “Everything about the holiday was superb. The owner was incredibly helpful and friendly, and made us feel relaxed about our visit before we'd even got there. The apartment itself was wonderful, beautifully decorated, furnished and with everything we needed for our stay. I would thoroughly recommend this apartment to anyone.”
- “Apartment 6 is the perfect flat for two. The location was close to Scarborough shopping centre and the seafront was about a ten minute walk away. Off road parking was a bonus with a small local shop as well as a pub around the corner. The flat itself was lovely, beautifully decorated, clean and with all we needed.The bed in particular was very comfortable, the best we have had away from home. It was surprisingly peaceful for a flat in a large house and town location and the owners were most helpful.”
- “A lovely apartment well designed and ideal for two people. The good position of the apartment in relation to town/sea.”
- “The standard of Apartment 6 was very high and we were very impressed.”
- “Close to the beach and town, with a rare car parking space. The apartment felt like a proper sanctuary after a day on the beach or at the park. Somewhere to relax and enjoy a glass of wine. The photos on the website really do not do the place justice. It is a lovely space. Scarborough is a wonderful town, with plenty to see and do, and just really enjoy yourself.”
- “Loved the location. Very comfortable in apartment. Ended week fitter than when we started due to all climbing! Very comfortable bed! Such a quiet location considering it is so central.”
- “Comfortable flat, spotlessly clean and a short walk to town centre and South Beach. I had a very enjoyable time, lots to do in Scarborough all year round, a good mix of seaside resort and busy town with shops, cafes and amenities. Landlord very friendly and helpful in pre-trip phone call, very happy to recommend and would consider staying there again.”
- “Wonderful place to stay anytime of year! The apartment is lovely, newly renovated and decorated, the decor even managed to impress an errant Swede! It feels much larger on the inside than the photo's suggest despite the sloping roofs, and is a light, airy and comfy place to hang out. Very central in Scarborough and a few minutes walk to beach, but still quiet. Packed full of everything you might need for any kind of duration of stay. We would return!”
- “My boyfriend and I had a fantastic holiday here. The top floor apartment was not only good exercise for us, but the views were lovely. The weather was great so that always helps by the seaside. We would definitely recommend this apartment to any agile couple. The best holiday yet for us! Thank you.”
About the location
Whitby 20 miles; Pickering 17 miles; York 40 miles.
Popular since Victorian times, the vibrant seaside town of Scarborough retains many of its original fine buildings, parks and gardens, as well as its historic castle which overlooks the town. North Bay and South Bay provide two superb stretches of beautiful, golden sandy beaches, popular with families and small children. There are a number of child friendly activities and many excellent visitor attractions for grown-ups too, including the Stephen Joseph Theatre, Scarborough Spa and Scarborough Open Air Theatre for live music. Scarborough is a great location for outdoor activities, with golf courses, lovely coastal walks along the Cleveland Way, stunning cycle routes such as the old railway to Whitby, beautiful sailing and championship quality surfing. Add to this all the usual seaside entertainment and bustling promenades located close to the beach and Scarborough is the destination with something for everyone. Ideally situated for touring the coastline and the moors, Scarborough is an ideal base for a fun-filled break.