- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cottingham 1.6 miles.
A modern detached, brick built property within the grounds of Skidby Lakes Golf Club, enjoying panoramic, unbroken views over the fairways.
Furnished to a high standard, this Cottingham holiday cottage offers an exceptionally high level of comfort, with internet connection and flat screen TVs/DVDs in every bedroom.
For golfers at this Cottingham holiday cottage, there is the added benefit of a one minute walk to the first tee and subsidized concessionary fees.
A high quality Cottingham cottage, the property is very well equipped, and stands in unique surroundings with a large garden for all the family to enjoy.
Lying on the edge of the Yorkshire Wolds, this Cottingham cottage is 8 miles to the south of the historic market town of Beverley with its racecourse, and is also within easy reach of York to the north west, and the East Riding coastal resorts of Bridlington and Filey to the north east.
For nature lovers, RSPB reserves at Bempton and Flamborough, along with North Cave Wetlands are nearby.
The theatre, cinema, museums, shops and restaurants of Hull, and the nationally renowned submarium, The Deep, are just 6 miles away.
A splendid Cottingham cottage for golfers, families and friends alike.
Four bedrooms: 1 x family room with king-size double, single day bed and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC and doors to garden. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric range hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility
- 5 x flat screen TVs/DVDs, Freeview, radio/CD, WiFi, books/games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and complimentary toiletries inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for five cars
- Bike storage
- Large lawned rear garden with decked pagoda, furniture, BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Golf clubhouse with bar 2 mins walk, Lazaat hotel/restaurant 5 mins walk
- Shop 1 mile
- Note: Ground floor bedroom has ramp access to garden and may be suitable for accompanied disabled - contact owner for further information.
About the location
Hull 5 miles; Beverley 8 miles.
The pretty village of Cottingham lies in the East Riding of Yorkshire, to the north of Kingston upon Hull and only a few miles from the pretty market town of Beverley. Cottingham has a small high street with a selection of shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes, with yet more good eateries to be found in the villages dotted around the surrounding countryside. Cottingham is within easy reach of the pretty coastal resorts of Hornsea, Bridlington and Filey, but also stands on the edge of the Yorkshire Wolds and is an hour's drive from York. The shops, restaurants, theatre, cinema and museums of Kingston upon Hull are easily accessed from Cottingham, including The Deep, the nationally renowned ‘submarium’ with its shark walk and riverfront location.