- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Superb stone and pantile barn conversion close to owner's farmhouse, in the scattered village of Staintondale, in the heart of the North York Moors. The property has been tastefully and imaginatively restored to provide very comfortable and cosy accommodation with a high standard of fixtures and fittings, including many exposed timbers. The area is convenient for Whitby, Robin Hood's Bay and Scarborough, and makes a superb base for a break at any time of year. Note: This property can be booked with Ref. 1210 and Ref. 4601 to accommodate 9 people.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single, both with sloping ceilings and original beams. Bathroom with shower bath (standard length bath with large curved shower area with electric shower over), basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Biomass central heating
- Electric fan oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, stereo/CD player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate available
- Enclosed walled garden with patio & garden furniture
- Ample off road parking
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome by arrangement
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop (limited opening times) and pub 1 mile
- Note: This property accepts a maximum of 3 guests including infants.
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 8 miles; Robin Hood's Bay 10 miles; Whitby 13 miles.
Staintondale is a delightful scattered village on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors, close to the coast. Midway between the fishing town of Whitby, with its famous Abbey, and the Spa town of Scarborough, with its theatres and entertainment, it is a haven of peace offering the best of both worlds. The Staintondale Shire Horse Farm is just down the road, while there is a network of footpaths and bridleways in the village. A superb base from which to explore the region.