- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Tadcaster 4 miles. A brick-built, semi-detached, single-storey cottage, on the owners' arable and livestock farm 4 miles from Tadcaster.
This Tadcaster cottage has been furnished in a contemporary fashion to provide quality accommodation in a rural location.
The Tadcaster cottage offers quality facilities, including an open plan living area with Velux windows, creating a lovely, bright and cheery environment.
Two delightful bedrooms and a first-class contemporary bathroom make this a perfect Tadcaster cottage for a romantic break, or as a great touring base from which to enjoy the many attractions on offer.
Outside there is a small enclosed garden, perfect for dining alfresco.
The area is packed with stately homes and historic monuments including Castle Howard and Fountains Abbey, making this Tadcaster cottage an ideal choice for discovering this stunning part of the country.
Nearby Tadcaster boasts a wide variety of pubs, the local John Smith's Brewery and restaurants.
Visit the cities of Ripon and York, with their cathedrals, museums, pubs, shops, tea rooms and restaurants, all easily accessible from this Tadcaster cottage.
Note: Cottage is next to Ref. 4457, and together they sleep 10.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD, books/games
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Extra wood available to purchase from owner
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops & pubs 4 miles
- Note: Farm activity increases during harvest (Jul, Aug, Oct, Nov)
- Note: Cottage is close to RAF training base, some aircraft noise will be heard
- Note: Cottages accessed via 1 mile long unmade farm track - drive slowly & with care.
About the location
York 10 miles; Harrogate 15 miles.
Tadcaster is an ancient market town, ideal as a base for touring the stunning countryside of both the North Yorkshire Moors and Yorkshire Dales National Parks. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy wonderful walks by the River Wharfe, as well as cycling, climbing, fishing, boating, golf or just sitting and taking in the tranquil atmosphere and beautiful scenery. The high quality Tadcaster water is drunk throughout the world in the famous beers which is brewed in the three breweries sited here. John Smith's was formed in 1758 and is one of the oldest breweries in the UK with regular and popular tours through the brewery. The fascinating, historic cathedral cities of Ripon and York are close by, plus the spa town of Harrogate, as are the great stately homes of Castle Howard and Harewood House, the Cistercian Abbeys of Fountains, Rievaulx and Jervaulx, and the castles of Middleham, Bolton and Richmond.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute