- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A beautiful ground floor garden apartment set in an elegant Georgian building in the historic seaside port of Whitby.
Immaculately presented throughout, this Whitby cottage provides a luxurious romantic retreat for couples wanting to enjoy the many attractions this atmospheric town has to offer, surrounded by the stunning scenery of the North York Moors National Park.
This Grade II listed Whitby cottage offers spacious accommodation, with a contemporary feel and superb attention to detail.
With original features including high ceilings and window shutters, the charming sitting room provides sumptuous seating and a dining area, whilst the well-equipped modern kitchen has an additional breakfast bar.
Outside this Whitby cottage, there is a private front patio and lawned garden - a wonderful, sunny sheltered spot to sit and relax with a glass of wine at the end of a day.
Ideally placed, this Whitby cottage has all amenities on the doorstep, with pubs, restaurants and bars close by and tempting tea rooms and renowned fish and chips to sample!
Climb the 199 steps up to Whitby Abbey or enjoy long walks on the lovely, sandy beaches.
With the narrow cobbled streets and ancient harbour to discover, guests will not be disappointed with this popular town.
Further inland, the spectacular heather clad moors and pretty villages, including Lealholm, Goathland and Grosmont are well worth visiting and a walker's paradise.
A wonderful Whitby cottage at any time of the year.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with TV. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking on first come, first served basis 5 mins walk or public car parks 5 mins walk
- Enclosed, private front patio and lawn with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: There are several stone steps up to your own entrance for the property, so may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: Parts of the garden can be accessed by a communal path, please speak to the owner directly for more information.
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 6 miles; Scarborough 19 miles; Pickering 20 miles; Guisborough 22 miles.
The ancient fishing port of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk and is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire, with its superb coastline and close proximity to the spectacular North York Moors. Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town of winding streets and hidden alleys, with a picturesque harbour, safe sandy beaches and of course the Abbey, reached by the famous 199 steps.
- Last minute