- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
A traditional terraced cottage in an elevated position in the popular town of Whitby, with lovely views to the harbour and sea. Offering simple yet comfortable accommodation over 3 floors, the cottage features a lovely open plan living/dining area with an open wood staircase, tiled floor and rugs. A feature fireplace with coal effect fire makes this a cosy and welcoming property. Close to Whitby Abbey and the 199 steps on the hillside on the east side of the town, the property is in a great location for touring the sights of Whitby and the surrounding area, and makes a superb base at any time of the year. Please note: Access to the property is via a long flight of steep steps or a lane, which may make it unsuitable for the less able.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x 1st floor double and 1 x 2nd floor twin, 1 x 2nd floor single. First floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen in open plan living area with feature electric coal-effect fire and lovely views over Whitby and its harbour.
- Electric storage heaters with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV, radio/CD player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- West-facing patio to front of property with table and chairs, and spectacular views over harbour
- Nearby street parking
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 6 people including infants
- Note: You cannot get direct access to the cottage by car, but after parking up it is just a short walk to the door
- Last minute
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 6 miles; Scarborough 19 miles; Pickering 20 miles; Guisborough 22 miles.
The ancient fishing port of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk and is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire, with its superb coastline and close proximity to the spectacular North York Moors. Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town of winding streets and hidden alleys, with a picturesque harbour, safe sandy beaches and of course the Abbey, reached by the famous 199 steps.