- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A fabulous first floor apartment, set in a converted Victorian property, overlooking Pannett Park in Whitby.
Immaculately-presented throughout, this Whitby self-catering apartment provides a wonderful holiday home for enjoying the many attractions this atmospheric seaside town has to offer, with easy access to the beautiful scenery of the North York Moors National Park.
This lovely Whitby self-catering apartment boasts a light and spacious open plan living area, with high ceilings, comfortable seating and dual aspect bay windows, with the dining area set into one of them to take in the views.
With a well-appointed modern kitchen and two stylish bedrooms, this apartment in Whitby also has oak doors and a quirky stained glass window in the bathroom.
Ideally placed, a two minute walk from this Whitby self-catering apartment brings you into the hustle and bustle of this popular historic port, with its cobbled market square and quaint narrow streets and alleyways.
Enjoy the many restaurants, pubs and bars, sample the traditional tea rooms, climb the 199 steps up to the famous Abbey, or take an exhilarating clifftop walk along the Cleveland Way.
This Whitby self-catering apartment is just 5 minutes' walk from the station, with its National Rail services and seasonal North York Moors Railway steam services.
With its long, sandy beaches, museums and art gallery, there is something for all interests.
An excellent Whitby self-catering apartment, all year round.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 2 x double (one with access from one side only). Bathroom with bath, shower over, separate walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Gas central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Loading/unloading outside property only. Parking in long stay car park 5 mins walk, plus roadside parking 5 mins walk. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 2 mins walk. Harbour 5 mins walk, beach 10 mins walk. Note: Road noise can be heard. Note: Although this is a no pet property, the owner occasionally stays at the apartment with her dog.
- Last minute
- “absolutely outstanding”
- “Stayed here from 20th March and found the accommodation to be perfect in all respects. Fantastic level of furnishing and very well equipped kitchen complete with a dishwasher. Location opposite the park is lovely and only 10 minutes from the harbour. Didn't want to leave.”
- “Park View was a lovely flat very near to the harbour and the town centre. Its location was so convenient and it was opposite the gorgeous Pannett Park.”
- “The accommodation was of a very high standard in terms of design, fittings, equipment, cleanliness, location and comfort. It was a pleasure to come back to the flat after our days out in Whitby. Would book again without hesitation. Whitby is lovely out of season.”
- “We enjoyed our stay so much we extended it for an additional week. I highly recommend this property; it's spotless and conveniently located!”
- “This property is immaculately clean, quiet, and close to everything. We felt welcomed by the hosts and very comfortable in this lovely flat. In fact, we enjoyed our stay here so much that we decided to change our holiday plans so that we could spend an additional week here!”
- “The whole holiday was excellent.”
- “Very clean wonderful property, could not fault anything.”
- “The location was excellent and the property is very comfortable. It is very tastefully decorated and a real treat to stay in.”
- “I liked that it had a good location in town and you could feel at home there. I will recommend this place to friends and family.”
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 6 miles; Scarborough 19 miles; Pickering 20 miles; Guisborough 22 miles.
The ancient fishing port of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk and is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire, with its superb coastline and close proximity to the spectacular North York Moors. Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town of winding streets and hidden alleys, with a picturesque harbour, safe sandy beaches and of course the Abbey, reached by the famous 199 steps.