- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A charming, stone-built terraced cottage, on the edge of the delightful village of Lealholm, in the heart of the North York Moors National Park.
With glorious views over the stunning countryside from every window, this Lealholm cottage has been lovingly restored and furnished throughout, and includes a warm and cosy sitting room with a woodburner set in a stone feature fireplace.
There is also a fitted kitchen with dining area, and two comfortable bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.
Outside this Lealholm cottage is an enclosed patio area overlooking the Esk Valley, a lovely spot to enjoy a glass of wine on a balmy summer&
A ten minute walk from this Lealholm cottage takes you into the centre of this very friendly, pretty village, with an excellent pub, tea rooms, village shop and bakery.
With the river meandering through and moorland sheep wandering around, it's an idyllic location.
There are numerous public footpaths on the doorstep of this Lealholm cottage, whilst the seaside town of Whitby is only 9 miles away.
An area with much to explore and visit.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Central heating from woodburner in sitting room with electric heaters
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, radio/CD
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot & highchair on request
- Roadside parking outside cottage
- Enclosed rear patio with furniture & BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Steep cottage stairs leading to first floor
- Note: Owner of neighbouring cottage has right of access to their property via The Cottage’s patio, though this is rarely used.
About the location
Whitby 9 miles; Staithes 10 miles; Runswick Bay 10 miles.
Lealholm is in the centre of the lovely Esk Valley within the North York Moors National Park and just 15 minutes' drive from the magnificent Yorkshire coast. It is a picturesque village which caters well for the visitor with a Post Office, shop, pub and tea rooms/restaurant all on hand. There are wonderful countryside walks in every direction and don’t be surprised to see moorland sheep wandering freely through the village and along the banks of the river! The quaint fishing villages of Staithes and Runswick Bay, the sandy beach of Sandsend and the ancient port of Whitby are all close by.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute