- Off road parking
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
An immaculately-presented first floor apartment in the friendly highland village of Croy, surrounded by stunning countryside. Very well appointed, bijou but perfectly formed, this cosy Croy self-catering apartment is ideal for a couple or two friends who want to explore the fabulous highlands of Scotland, and who appreciate the great central location of this highland apartment. All the accommodation in this Croy self-catering apartment is at first floor level and there is a tastefully presented twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. The open plan living accommodation at this highland apartment in Croy provides utter comfort with two big armchairs to relax in and a very well-equipped fitted kitchen. Double doors open out onto a balcony which offers a private outside seating and dining area, with far-reaching views across the Moray Firth to the villages on the other side. Croy is an excellent location for touring the whole of the highlands, and a day's visit west to the Isle of Skye is within easy reach. Perhaps you will head south into the Cairngorms National Park, or drive east and pick up the fabulous Malt Whisky Trail. The highlands of Scotland make a wonderful holiday destination, and your Croy self-catering apartment will be a relaxing and most comfortable base to ensure a fabulous holiday.
All first floor. One twin bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen and sitting area.
Electric central heating with underfloor heating in the en-suite. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 1 car. Balcony with furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop 6 miles, pub 3 miles. Note: Mobile phone reception can be limited. Note: Property is accessed via external wooden staircase. Note: Babes-in-arms and children over 12 years only.
Note: Babes-in-arms and children over 12 years only.
- Last minute
- “wonderful, Comfy and Cosy!”
- “Heatherlee was the most charming holiday let! small and cosy but beautifully furnished, tasteful and "home from home". Everything you needed was there for us!Comfortable furnishings and a lovely shower room with underfloor heating. Wonderful views over snow capped mountains of the Highlands with views towards the Moray Firth. A great location to visit Inverness and Nairn and for a trip out to The Cairngorms. A really lovely and peaceful location and we would definitely book this place again! :)”
- “Excellent Cottage to stay”
- “Have stayed in cottages in Scotland many times but Heatherlee was the best it was everything would could have asked for it was short of nothing we will be hoping for it to be free next year when we go”
- “small but beautiful”
- “They say good things come in small packages and this is certainly the case with Heatherlee. It is probably the smallest cottage I have ever stayed in but to be honest everything we needed was there. It is ideally based for touring the Cairngorms, Highlands and Moray Coastline and the views from the balcony over the Moray Firth are stunning. If I was to visit the area again then I would definitely consider staying here again.”
- “This is a fantastic annex with everything you need to make your stay very comfortable. In an excellent location close to some fantastic scenery.”
- “The cottage really made our holiday, the weather was very mixed in Scotland but the accommodation made up for the weather. It was great to get back to a warm and comfortable base and feel at home. The areas that we explored were fantastic and would recommend to anybody - Scotland is a fantastic country and great to explore!”
- “A wonderful apartment in a superb setting. There was plenty to do and see in the local area and then relaxing in the apartment after busy days.”
- “After caravanning for forty years, we decided to use Sykes for the first time and could not have found a better place to stay. The apartment was pristine and very comfortable and had a very good layout. Would definitely recommend it and I am already planning a visit early next year.”
- “The location of Heatherlee was ideal for touring this stunning area. We couldn't have asked for a better week weather wise and sitting out on the deck in the evening having a meal was a bonus. This property is a wee gem in the Highlands.”
- “Excellent accommodation, very good weather. Could not fault Heatherlee on anything. Everything there that should be there and more. My wife and I will book for next year.”
- “Great little accommodation. Modern and bright and very clean! Beautiful area and stunning views from property. Wonderful! A great base to see Moray coast line, Inverness, Loch Ness and of course the Cairngorms.”
About the location
Nairn 7 miles; Inverness 10 miles; Inverness Airport 3 miles.
Croy is a small village overlooking the Moray Firth, in the Highland region of Scotland between Nairn and Inverness. Just a mile from Croy is Kilravock Castle, which has been the seat of the Clan Rose since the 15th century. Nairn is seven miles away and is an attractive, lively seaside town dating back to Victorian times. It has long been a popular holiday destination and is just 16 miles from the Millennium city of Inverness. Nairn even lays claim to being one of the driest and sunniest places in the country! The town offers some of the top beaches in Scotland and the cleanest bathing waters in Britain. Also, one of the only two dolphin colonies in the UK is based in the Moray Firth. Nairn is steeped in history and closely linked with the Battle of Culloden, whilst nearby Fort George is Europe’s best-preserved 18th century military fortification. Golfing enthusiasts will be attracted to the three 18-hole championship courses, including the Nairn Golf Club which staged the Walker Cup in 1999, and Castle Stuart which has hosted the Scottish Open.